chapter 9

At night time y/n didn't sleep with jungkook in their room she didn't sleep at all the entire night for that matter. She was stressed out by everything. She spent the entire night in her office finding things to distact herself with.

Next morning y/n came out of her office and went to their room to shower and get ready for the day. As she walked in she saw jungkook was already up sitting on bed his legs hanging over the edge. He looked so cute y/n really wanted to hug him but remembering the things he said stopped her aswell as the fact that he was still mad.

As jungkook looked up he saw y/n coming out of the closet with her clothes heading to the bathroom. As he was about to greet her she closed the door to the bathroom behind her, he was confused untill he remembered last night and how y/n didn't sleep with him. Then memeories of their fight followed and all the things he's said to her.

"Fuck". He cursed to himself as he was mad at himself for saying those hurtful things to y/n knowing just how sensitive she was when it came to her parents. Sighing to himself he facepalmed and layed his head back on the bed waiting till y/n was done.

After few minutes he heard the water turn off waiting a while again she finally came out with a straight face running her fingers through her hair and putting her glasses on.

Jungkooka breath hitched as he saw y/n, he was sitting but his knees were weak

Jungkooka breath hitched as he saw y/n, he was sitting but his knees were weak. He could smell her addicting cologne from where he sat on the middle of the room. "Damn I'm lucky". He thought to himself then the initial reason of why he waiting innthe room came back to him causing him to get up immediately and go to y/n.

"Babe". She didn't respond simply sat on her end of the bed checking her phone as if he wasn't even there. "Good morning babe, I love u". He said again as he sat beside her looking at her side profile. Meanwhile she wasn't even acknowledging his presence in the slightest. Sighing jungkook snatched her phone finally make her look at him with a blank face.

"Babe talk to me please". "The names y/n". She responded plainly snatching back her phone to respond to an email and continue her business. Jungkook nibbled at his bottom lip not knowing what to do to get her to talk with him so he can apologize. Finally he decided to do this. Snatching the phone again put it into the drawer of the bedside table.

As y/n was about to get up to get it he pushed her back down to sit on bed and staddled her lap hugging around her neck and hiding his face in her neck taking in her sent and warmth that he missed all night. Y/N simply froze in her spot she didn't move an inch just sat there she didn't hug him back she didn't speak she didn't push him she didn't do anything.

"I'm sorry". He mumbled into her skin he laughed for a second then pushed him away. Standing with a little stumble jungkook looked at her as she also stood. "Sorry isn't gonna fix anything now, you know very well how much I miss my parents, even if I didn't cry for them I still miss them yet u decided it was a good idea to point out directly to my face that I have non of my family left, only myself".

She ranted as she teared up. "If u wanna be crazy over the fact that your no good sister is back fine do that but leave my famliy out of the picture, they did nothing to u if you're mad at me fine insult me all u want but never mention my family jeon". Y/N was trying her best to fight back tears, she'd never cried to anyone but her father and she intended to keep it that way.

Running to her jungkook hugged her tightly as he broke into tears of regret. "I'm sorry I'm really sorry I didn't mean to I promise I won't do it again babe please forgive me please, you know I love your parents and miss them alot too I don't know what came over me yesterday please I'm so sorry". He buried his face in her shoulder as he said these things hoping she'd forgive him and hug him back.

Shaking her head she pushed him away this time lighter. "It's not that easy, you'll have to wait for that one to slide". With that she took her phone from the door checking herself one more time in the mirror she walked to the door before leaving she said. "And yea, morning kid". With that she finally left to the kitchen. Jungkook stood there and cried harder hearing how she'd started to address him with jeon and kid, he knew well he fucked up.