EPISODE 5: VERSION OF ME

‼️BE ADVISED, ADULT LANGUAGE‼

SCENE 1.

INT.EARTH-BUILDING-EVENING/NIGHTFALL.

The masked men with guns were taking out all the residents of their apartments to the lobby of the building as they approached the apartment Haze opened the door and ran as the man shot him from behind and Haze fell .

Zion-Don't! we'll come, just don't shoot him!.

Zion and Haze were escorted to the lobby.

                                                                              EXIT

SCENE 2.

INT. EARTH-BUILDING-APARTMENT-NIGHTFALL.

Those same masked people walked in the apartment and started to look around. Dawn was hiding under the bed as the men approached, Dawn held his breath, but the men were called away and they walked out. Dawn sighed breath of relief as he carefully got out. Checking behind him Dawn hurried towards the back exit as he bumped into Levy.

Levy-Don't make a sound...

Dawn(whispering)-How's Haze?

Levy-I don't know I barely escaped, let's get the fuck out of here.

Levy tried to look for the exit, as Dawn followed.

                                                                            EXIT.

SCENE 3.

INT. TIME AND SPACE-UNKNOWN TIME.

Dame was walking through the time and space, looking at the different timelines.

Timeline 1-It's an earthquake! Everyone out!

Dame was looking around as he saw Cepheus looking at a timeline. The sorcerer turned and looked at Dame.

Cepheus-You lied to Foxy.

Dame looked at Cepheus.

Cepheus-You told her you're returning to Nebula to Tucana so she doesn't know who you really are.

Dame kept quiet.

Cepheus-Smart boy.

Dame kept quiet.

Cepheus-It's too bad I have to kill you; it would have been nice to have one of you as an ally.

Dame-Why did you destroy Solaris?

Cepheus looked at Dame.

Cepheus-Solaris....Starryins...

Dame looked at him.

Dame-You know our ways?

Cepheus smiled

Cepheus- There's only one way to defeat me...