The Party? |||

A/N im gonna keep saying ''the party'' until we eventually reach the scene in the description

Tyler's Pov:

People eventually made they're way over to the cabin while Serenity and i set up the preparations,I couldn't help but steal a few glances at her every few minutes. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and it would sometimes fall over onto her face,she looked incredibly sexy tonight,especially with that skintight skirt and those white fishnets.

I've always liked Serenity,i mean who wouldn't like her with that angelic face of hers adorned with her beautiful green doe eyes, and her ever pink little lips;Like Bruno Mars said ''I could could kiss them all day if she'd let me''. But of course she didn't know,she had already been dating star football play Vaughn Harlow-ass face- and even though Harlow and i weren't friends or anything, i couldn't do that to him.

Rumor has it,one of Harlow's groupies from the cheerleading squad purposefully dropped Serenity during practice last month because she wouldn't give Harlow up and apparently he didn't react the way Sen wanted him to so they broke up.So its practically a win for mis'giurl,Its really funny when you think about it.

That means i finally get my chance

---------------------------------------------------------

Athena's Pov:

I can honestly say i missed hanging out with Tyler,he's a great friend. Friend...I laughed at the word,what really is a friend this days huh? someone you'd drive out of town for just to help with preparations for a party they are hosting? someone you'd ghost without a second though because you're going through something?

An hour later

As soon as the night got eventful i automatically found myself in Tyler's kitchen,listening to the music while playing beer pong with the most random people;but i recognise them from school so that's good enough for me. I convinced myself that my anxiety about Vaughn is only going to keep me from enjoying my night;so i put Vaughn and everything else in the back of my mind so i could effortlessly enjoy my night 

Which i ended up doing,until They walked in.

~~~~

More cliffhangers? Uhm YESSSS

Im screaming, i didn't know i enjoyed writing this much. But hey! whats 3 chapters in 1 night after disappearing for 2 whole months huh?

Don't forget to tell me what you think and i hope you enjoyed this chapter cause its only going to get more juicy after tonight 

-J