Chongyun ➛ Cuddles?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Cuddles?
Chongyun x  GN.Reader
Fluff ofc
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
Your physical relationship with Chongyun was close to nothing due to him always having to keep his Yang energy in check. Of course you understood his condition and always respected his boundaries but sometimes all you wanted to do was hold him in your arms or vice versa. Walking down the streets of Lyuie, you always longed to hold his hand and let lingering eyes that fall upon you two know that you were in fact a couple, but you knew it may be to much for him to bare in public.

Chongyun was fine with perhaps leaning on your shoulder while relaxing with you in private, but when any sort of public affection were to be displayed, he'd blush way to much wondering what others think about the two of you.

You and Chongyun have been a couple for a little over a year now and you wanted to take the next step, which for you two was cuddling. Now was the perfect time to do so, it was the middle of winter and snowflakes lightly scattered across the ground outside while other people had their heaters and fire places on, you had was your blanket sweater thing Chongyun actually got you for the holidays this year.

You were currently sitting on your couch curled up into a ball with a mug of steaming hot cocoa in your cold hands, the liquid made your whole body warmer as you softly smiled.

You rarely ever had the heaters on, again to do with Chongyun overheating and getting out of control, so you personally stuck with a ton of blankets instead.

Chongyun sat opposite of you on the couch barley watching whatever you were focused on outside because he was more focus on you. He was completely infatuated with you, just seeing you smile made his own body feel all warm and tingling. It's not like he didn't enjoy the feelings he had, he was more scared of them and how they could make him act if he suddenly lost control.

A soft yawn escaped your lips and you placed down you now empty mug onto the coffee table in front of both of you and stretched a bit. "Are you ready for bed yet love? I'm getting pretty tired myself, I wonder what time it is." You asked as you turned off the tv and got up to clean your mug.

Chongyun was slightly zoned out from staring at you so he didn't realize you were talking to him at first. "Oh ya! Um I'm pretty tired as well, I'll follow you to bed if you'd like." He claimed as he stretched to also look tired like you as you hummed in agreement of course wanting him to join you.

Chuckling softly to yourself, you eventually got ready for bed and climbed onto the soft and comforting mattress you and the icey haired boy shared.

He soon followed onto the bed after you, climbing in on his own side. As soon as he got comfortable, you knew it was time to make your move as you were already comfortable yourself.

Both facing each other, you reached out to grab his one of his slightly cold hands. He looked surprised at first but soon slowly smiled feeling comfortable with your current position until you spoke up. "Hey Chingyun? I've been wondering, um, do you think we can try cuddling tonight? I mean it's just really cold out and so am I at the moment, so I don't think you could over heat much..." you trailed off waiting for his response.

You didn't want to push his boundaries, you would never dare to make him extremely uncomfortable, you just wanted to be held, and now was on of those times when you were feeling exceptionally cold. Sometimes you even wondered if your love language could be touch just from how much you always longed to fall asleep in his arms.

He thought for a moment, while a light blush was present on his face. "Your right, it is really cold so I guess we can maybe try" Chongyun said as he slightly opened his arms to bring you into a large embrace.

Your face lit up as you hugged your boyfriend and buried your face into his chest. You could even hear his heart beat quicken, and even his breathing became a bit irregular.

He looked down at your figure on his chest and smiled, relaxing into the feeling of warmth as he slowly wrapped his arms around you himself. A sigh of contentment left his mouth as he lifted his hand up to slowly stroke your hair which made you giggle a bit to yourself in response.

"How do you feel?" You questioned not wanting him to overheat. He took a deep breath controlling his energy, "I think I'm good, thanks for always, you know, caring about me" he shyly replied.

You held him a bit tighter not wanting to ever let the love of your life go while also feeling butterflies arise in your stomach. "Anything for you" you whispered now feeling extra sleepy with the extra warmth.

"I.. I love you" Chongyun whispered before his heartbeat started to regulate and his hand that was stroking your hair finally resting into place as he drifted off to sleep content with you in his arms.

"I love you too." You whispered back as you stretched up to leave a little kiss on his jawline before resting back into place and joining him in his sleep.

⊹⊱•••《 FINISH 》•••⊰⊹

Next will be Yanfei x gn./fem. reader which was requested, thank you for requesting!