The popular girl falls for the "bad boy"

As I walk through the halls, everyone is opening the doors for me or yelling at people to move out of my way. It's kinda annoying after awhile, cause it's literally every single day. I'm the mayor's Daughter so that's apparently the greatest thing ever!!!!!! that was sarcasm! I despise my Dad's Job cause no one leaves me alone besides one boy named John Bender and hell man he may be known as a criminal but he's so funny and hot... I walk over to him. "How ya doing gorgeous?" John says to me with a cute little smile.  "Pretty good and you?" I reply with a smile back. "I could say that myself but if I'm being completely honest with you, I could be better..." I nod as the school bell rings. "See ya around Bender" I say with a small smirk. "Mhm see ya around l/n" he says with an even bigger smirk as he walks away. I met up with my best friend Bethany.... "Y/n you seriously aren't crushing on John Bender? Are you!?" She says while giving me a glare "pfffff Whatttt Nooooooo Ewwww Of courseeee nottt" I completely and totally lied. "Okay good"

Bethany is hanging out with me in my mansion bleh I hate calling it that. "Why did you ask if I have crush on John?" I ask with a red face. "Cause you stare at him and always flirt with him" she smiles "Ohhhh uhhh Hmmmmm Yeahhhh sureee" I just sit and look out my window ignoring my best friend. She eventually goes home and it's the next day at school.

John's POV ( bc why not!?)
As I see y/n walk down the hallway, I plaster a smile on my face, I've had a crush on her since 6th grade. I don't seem like her type so I never try to risk my chance of asking her out.. as I'm daydreaming I hear y/n yelling at someone. "BRO! IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT! JUST BECAUSE I'M THE MAYOR'S DAUGHTER DOES NOT MEAN I SHOULD BE TREATED ANY DIFFERENTLY!!" I stand there shocked cause I've never seen y/n mad? The kid she was yelling at was some kid I've never seen before. "YES IT DOES! YOUR SO HOT AND COOL AND POPULAR LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE YOUUUUU!" y/n starts beating up the kid and the teachers come to break up the fight but she starts cussing out the teachers. Principal Vernon comes out and grabs y/n to take her to his office.

"Wait until your father hears about this" He starts dialing my dad's number. I look down at my bloody knuckles. "He won't care to be honest" I mumble. My dad picks up and veron explains what happens but my dad doesn't care like I said he wouldn't. Vernon tells my dad I have Saturday Detention for like 3 weeks. Which sucks but it's whatever.

*timeskip to Saturday*
My dad drives me to school for detention. I walk into the library look around to see my friend Clarie. I smile at her. I then see Andrew the popular athlete then Brian the nerdy guy, then Alison the shy quiet weird girl. I then move my eyes over to see John Bender and I can't help but smile as I walk over to him.