I think I fucked up

"What the fuck!" Says John. "I'm I'm sorry- I I I didn't mean to kiss you-" I run back to my seat. John sits down next to me  but doesn't say anything to me. Finally it's time for lunch. I pull out my lunch and John steals one of my chips. "Hey!" I say. He doesn't say anything again then starts to talk to Clarie and Andrew.

Alison is throwing lunch meat at  the ceiling. I laugh and walk over to her. "Mind if I join you?" I ask her. She shakes her head. I sit down and join her. "I saw you kissing that boy" Alison says to me. "Oh- heh yeah well he rejected me. And I thought he liked me..." Alison smiles. "Maybe he does! He just wasn't ready!" I smile, "yeah you're right Alison!" John looks back at us. "Is anyone else here in need of the bathroom?" Says John. "For real I am" principal Vernon then walks in. "We have to go to the bathroom" I say. "Fine!" He says.

Then takes us all to the bathroom. Us girls all chat and giggle in the bathroom. "So you kissed John!?" Says Clarie. "Whattttt maybe-" Clarie smiles "I think you guys would actually be a cute couple." She nudges me. "Bethany keeps asking me if I have a crush on him and I'm starting to think it's because she does" Alison giggles a little "probably!" She says between giggles. "LADIES HURRY UP!" Says Vernon. We all walk out of the bathroom, giggling and laughing.  He takes us back to the library. "Now quiet!" I occasionally look over at John. One point we make eye contact....

John's POV
Y/n kissed me earlier and welllllllll I have the biggest crush on her but it was unexpected. Good to know she does like me back tho. We just made eye contact and it was awkward. "So I have some weed in my locker! Who wants to come and try and steal it with me?" Everyone agreed to be up for it and I smirk. We sneak out of the library and run the hallways to my locker. I grab y/n's hand and slide down the hallway with her. She laughs. "So you done giving me the silent treatment now huh?" She playfully rolls her eyes at me. "I guess you could say that" I reply with a smirk. We get to my locker and I start putting in the combination.
"We are gonna have to stuff into someone's pants" I say. I start shoving it in y/n's. "Hey! There! Sir! Woahhhhh! Stop!" She yells at me. "Keep it down!" I say. "You are stuffing drugs in my pa-" I cut her off by kissing her to shut her up. "I said quiet" I say. She kisses me back and allows me to put the weed in her pants. "Good girl" I say with a smirk.