The power of NEO

Uzi: NEO huh are you the one in charge of this army of piss droids?
NEO: oh look at you uzi your mother would be proud seeing you like this.
Uzi immediately went wide eyed at hearing her mother that she hasn't seen like ever.
NEO: yes...I know exactly what happened with your father and mother it was certainly brutal I must say.
She said with a wicked grin on her smile staring right at uzi.
Uzi: how do you know what happened!!!
She demanded pointing her gun at NEO in anger and confusion.

NEO: now that's rude to do when someone's talking to you isn't it?
Uzi: I don't care glow stick of piss! Tell me right now!
NEO: so you wanna have a bad time well let me show you the power of NEO!!!!

She rapidly swings her knifes around before stabbing right into uzi and then NEO use the knifes that was in uzi to Paul her way towards her and kicked her back releasing the sharp knifes out of her body. Swaps them for swords to fight of the rest of uzis little rebellion she made.

D was cut in the chest making her land on the snowy floor P didn't get hit much she damaged NEO a lot actually P managed to bite her sword of her and then cut her a few times then she got hit back by a sound wave blast from another gun the bot named NEO has in her arm before then regenerating her second arm.
D: alright time to die!
She got out a sword and stabbed it right through NEO and she let out a hiss at the damaged she got with that blow.

NEO used her leg to kick D's head sending her back on the ground in pain wile dealing with B C N sand V...P was recovering her blow that made her land in a wall wile watching the fight happen.
Uzi then shot NEO with her gun a few times before NEO got out another surprise of hers and shot electric out of a zapper cannon or whatever you wanna call it.

D: how do our parent company come up with this sh-t?
V: I really have no clue but I don't have on so I'm jealous.
D giggles a bit but stop after seeing N get thrown across the battle field.
D: N!!!
V: you...MOTHER F—KER ILL RIP YOU APPART LIMB FROM LIMB!!!
NEO: oh crap.
V slashed NEO across the face but was sent back by a punch to the face then a few missals landing on her.
V: Crap in a bucket.
She spits out.
P: okey NO MORE MISSES NICE GIRL!!!!!!
P ran towards NEO lighting her laser scythe and slashed of both of NEO's arms but they quickly regenerate and she activated her wings or her FOUR wings (yep she has FOUR BLOODY WINGS ON HER.)
P: oh what's this asriel dreamer Sh-t?
She committed on NEO making her remember of that asriel dreamer final boss in undertale.
NEO: well your fighting skills are impressive but what if I were to do THI-
Before she could finish Uzi slashed of her arm and NEO still had her zap gun equipped so Uzi made NEO tase herself and landed on the snow yet again.
NEO: o-okey y-y-you w-in t-this r-ou-nd but I'll b-b-be b-ack.
She then flys of but then also saying one more thing before leaving.
NEO: EVERYONE K-KILL THOSE PESKS
D: seriously another chase COME ON!
But this time there wasn't 40 instead maybe a couple of 100 drones had appeared.
Uzi: oh F—K here we go again.

End