Red Hood Deku

I smirked, "Oh Shigaraki, in this universe Deku is stronger, and hates Villains with a passion... He's quirkless.... And you piss him off"

Everyone sat up, Ilda asked, "Will he still be a hero?"

I shrugged, "That's a bit iffy, depends on the definition on the execution of heroism in your book"

--ON SCREEN--

They see a man in a red helmet, sitting on a rooftop, wearing a red helmet and armor. His armor seemed advanced, yet his mask drew their attention, his voice changer on, "Shigaraki dies tonight"

Then they saw Eraserhead, "So.... Is it true?"

Red Hood pulled out two pistols, aiming at him, "Is what true, Eraser?"

Aizawa sighed, "Are you Midoriya?"

--IN THE ROOM--

Everyone looked to me, Ilda asked, "Why is Aizawa asking if that's Midoriya? Midoriya would never use a gun!"

I sighed, "Midoriya was on his way to being the first ever quirkless hero.... Then the League captured him, Shigaraki broke over 100 of his bones with a crowbar... As heroes closed in he had set the building to blow up.... Killing five heros, and Midoriya"

Bakugo asked, "Then why is Eraser asking that's Deku!?"

"Because a rumor said Midoriya came back from the grave for vengeance"

--ON SCREEN--

The man stopped, "Midoriya died.... I rose from his corpse, end of story"

Eraserhead tried again, "You are my problem child!"

Red Hood shot Eraserhead in the shoulder, "Deku died, just like everyone wanted. I'm killing the league, and this will all be over"

--IN THE ROOM--

Present Mic yelled, "Holy shit! He shot Sho!"

Eraser shook his head gently, "Guess he just wants to get his vengeance, no matter the cost"

I nodded, "He did, and when he got it...."

--ON SCREEN--

Red Hood had beaten Shigaraki with a crowbar he held a gun to his head, "Any last words scumbag?"

Shigaraki smirked, "Who knew you could be just like me Deku"

Deku growled before hitting him across the jaw and neck.... cracking his spine and paralyzing him

"I'm nothing like you, I'm true vengeance you bastard"

He then cut off both his pinkie fingers

--IN ROOM--

Everyone was shocked to say the least, Deku spoke up, "So, I didn't kill him?"

I shook my head, "You almost did, but re-meeting Eraser and Shigaraki calling you like him snapped your decision, so you went for the lesser of two evils, and stopped him permanently without killing him"

(A/N: Sorry if this seems shorter Lost a lot of ideas because internet was hard on me T-T)