Chapter Eleven

-.-.-Lexi-.-.-
Turns out, Max had a ton of Wiccan books. When we got back to the cave I put each guy on a book, including Star and Mike. When I found what I was looking for. "Star..is this the symbol??"

She looked at the book in my hand," Yes!! That's it!" We had to break down how I turned her back, and how I could turn Mike and Laddie back as well

She looked at the book in my hand," Yes!! That's it!" We had to break down how I turned her back, and how I could turn Mike and Laddie back as well. As I prepared the spell, I told Mike i would only do it on one condition. "What's that, Lex?" "You tell mom I'm dead." His eyes grew wide," No Lexi, I can't, I...." I looked at the boys and the cave. "You have to Mike. I'm not who I once was. I belong here...with them. They complete me." Mike's eyes teared up, "But then..
I would have to forget you to." I nodded, but put on a smile. "I found my missing place Mike..It's here. With my boys. I'm their Mweya, I hold a piece of their soul in my heart. I can never truly be with them if I'm expected to return." Mike looked at Star who smiled sadly. Just the thought of being without her made his heart hurt. "I'll do it. If you write, contact me, do something."
It was complete. Star, Laddie and Mike where human now. As the boys slept, I lead them above. My mother was a kind woman, and I know she wouldn't hesitate to take the two strays in. Star and Laddie left first, Mike lingered. "I love you Lexi, you know that, right?" I smiled back,"I love you to Mikey."
I watched my brother walk away with the love of his life, leaving behind a life of possibilities for a future. I didn't regret it, as my future awaited me in the caves of Santa Carla.
"Tonight's the night." David stated, kissing me gently. I smiled, tonight was the night I would turn. I told the guys I wanted to leave Santa Carla, start new somewhere. After I'm turned we were going to look into possibilities of a new area. I was clad in all leather, something easy to clean. "Dealers choice beautiful." Paul whispered in my ear. My smile grew malicious. I knew exactly who my first feed would be.
The waves of Santa Carla crashed upon the beach, a bonfire illuminated the group. A beer in every hand, I could smell the alcohol infused blood flowing through their veined. Greg would be my victim tonight, I had decided this long ago. I smirked back at the boys as I sauntered down to the party. "Hey Greg!" He looked over, Smirking at me. " what do you want you crazy bitch?" I pulled down my leather vest, "You. I'm sorry about last time...I just realized that I need a real man.." His friends shouted words of encouragement. Greg didn't protest as I slid over his waist, a leg on each side. I pressed myself into him, I could already feel him getting hard. I kissed his neck lightly, finding the vain that trembling under my touch. When I found it, I latched on. Greg wailed and try to push me off, his friends were coming to help. Until my boys came. Dwayne grabbed one from behind, sinking his teeth in. By far he was the cleanest feeder, not shedding a ounce of blood. David grabbed a girl by her hair, snapping her neck before draining her dry. Marko had chosen larger prey, jumping around the guys waist and knocking him on his back to the sand. Paul slit his girls throat, keeping her boyfriend alive, hypnotized as he licked her blood from his lips. Seeing as I was done he brought him over to me. "Every last drop, drain him for me." I didn't need to be told twice. This was a night I had been waiting for.
When we got back to the cave I felt hot, and needy. I pulled David to the side.."Am..am I supposed to be so worked up??" David looked to the rest of the guys. "Yes, you need to be marked. Your a full vamp now dollface. In the presence of your mates...you need us." My eyes went wide. It wasn't clingyness...for fucks sake I was horny. I blushed a deep crimson. "Um..guys. I'm a virgin. I...uh...I don't know what to do." Paul smirked at me, "And that's where We come in..."