Bio + Announcement

Name: Rantaro Hanamura

Age: 16, same as Ayumu and the rest of his classmates

Personality:

A. Responsible and someone you can rely on

B. Very caring and likes helping others

C. Hellbent on finding and punishing those who hurt him

D. Tends to let things happen and only involves himself when the moment requires it

This is obviously not enough information to break down what this story's about, but I assure you it's intentional. No second picture showing a different form or weapon used by the main character. I plan on surprising you with what I have planned.

Three more stories are in the works after this. It did take a while to come up with a story that works with the plot of the anime I choose to write about, but I hope you like it. The order of these series were also hard to figure out, but I thought it was best to get rid of one of the big ones. Three of the four series I want to work on have at least twenty-five episodes each, while the fourth one has twelve or thirteen episodes.

Who knows what order I'll go with. Expect the first Part by the end of July. And yes, we're going with parts in this story.

I should point out that one of the characters in this story and the anime it's based on, Eucliwood Hellscythe, is usually known for not saying anything. She only communicates with written words on a notepad. So, to help you know what she's saying, Eucliwood will have a different way to talk. Instead of the usual symbol for speech ("), it'll be replaced with this (*). That way, you can tell when her words are either said out loud or written down.

Also, I now have a Patreon! If you want to donate towards these stories and have more guaranteed to come out in the future, then show your support and help me keep these stories going.

The money will go towards necessities, like electric bills, wifi bills, and materials required to write down ideas when the internet isn't unavailable. I hope you love these stories enough to show support in more ways than one.

https://www.patreon.com/FastRedDragon