Part 8: KILLER INSTINCT

The morning light beamed through the curtains and into Nene's apartment, waking up the boy sleeping in the futon on the ground. Rantaro's eyes opened as he sat up, looking around to see where he was. Once his memory returned to him, he was reminded of what happened last night.

The constant stomach pain he's felt nearly every night since being murdered wasn't present last night, because of the woman he came to visit for the first time. Nene, an S-class megalo... and Rantaro's fiancé. Someone his parents wanted him to marry, the very reason why he and his family moved to Tokyo. She helped with containing his pain, and prevented him from needing to lock himself away until the sun came up the next morning. Rantaro looked down and saw that he wasn't wearing any clothes, not hesitating to grab his clothes that were lying by the foot of the futon.

Rantaro: "Holy shit, last night wasn't a dream?" He was completely starstruck, he actually lost his virginity, to a grown woman that intends to marry him when he becomes eighteen.

Nene: "Nope, it really happened." Rantaro turned his attention to the woman lying in the futon, it was obvious that they were sleeping next to each other. Once she left the futon, her naked body presented itself to Rantaro... and blood began pouring from his nose. He was in the middle of getting his clothes back on, and he was currently wearing his pants, so she thankfully didn't see how 'excited' he was getting... although she probably didn't need to see it, she could just tell.

Rantaro: "Oh my god, it really happened."

Nene: "Hahaha! I told you, guess you needed a second to really take it all in." Nene decided to walk up to Rantaro and wrap her arms around him, embracing him in her birthday suit, making him turn red.

Rantaro: "Um! I-I think you should get dressed!" Feeling her bare chest pressing up against his made him stutter, it was only a matter of time until he passed out from embarrassment. Nene looked into his eyes, leaned in, and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. Once he started to calm down, Rantaro slowly moved his hands around Nene's waist and attempted to embrace her back, but the kiss was over before he could do it.

Nene: "It's clear that you need to think things over, and that's understandable. But remember this, the moment you turn eighteen... you're mine." She said as she began pushing Rantaro towards the door, forcing him to hurry up and put his last pieces of clothing on, but he was outside before he could put on his shirt and shoes. "It's currently 10am, so school would already be underway, there's no point in you going today."

Rantaro: "W-Well, if that's the case, then I guess I'll go home."

Nene: "Eucliwood could definitely use the company, now be on your way and stay safe."

Rantaro: "I need to apologize for not calling or texting them, they might've been worried about me all night." Once he was about to leave, Nene grabbed Rantaro's arm and pulled him back towards her, kissing him one more time. He was just hoping that nobody was walking by and would end up witnessing him kissing a grown woman... who was still naked, but she was barely visible thanks to the shade, and the fact that she was standing in the doorframe of her apartment. She separated from him and licked her lips, making him even redder than before.

Nene: "I hope to see you again soon. Who knows? Maybe next time you come over, you could help me with my manga."

Rantaro: "I-I'll keep that in mind, I promise to come see you again soon." With those final words, Rantaro walked away and waved at her, watching her blow a kiss towards him before closing the door and ending their time together. 'If my parents were here, they'd be furious with Nene lying to them and popping their son's cherry... meh, to hell with what they think. I lost my V-card to a beautiful woman, and now I'm excited for when I turn eighteen.' Rantaro was now making his way back to Ayumu's home, he clearly had some explaining to do.