Chapter 1, Breakfast with the Clary Captain

You woke up to an alarm blaring right at your face for ten minutes now. You got up and got ready for the day, wearing your poet's shirt and tying your hair up in a high ponytail.

On the way to the crafting table where Timaeus won't stop talking to you, you accidentally brushed shoulders with someone. Someone wearing a fur jacket, somewhat like a portable pillow.

"Oh look who finally got out of their chambers," a tall blue man stands upon you.

"Haha, so funny Kaeya." You said sarcastically. You and Kaeya used to be childhood best friends before the incident with him and his brother, Diluc.

"Why the fuck are you out here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" You added on.

"Jean pressured me to eat something before work or she would confiscate my wine privileges so here I am" He answered. "Care to join?"

You started to walk away. Not looking back since you didn't want anything to do with him.

"HEY C'MON YOUR WORK STARTS AT 6PM IT COULDN'T HURT JUST JOINING ME FOR BREAKFAST." He shouted, he sounded like he's pleading for mercy.

"Well I have other stuff to do now go do your own thing douchebag." You started to walk away even farther. But then you realize that going to Timaeus' annoying ass while trying to craft is even worse than hanging out with kaeya.

"Fine I'll join you but only if you promise to pay off your tab tonight." You said walking back.

Well this is going to be interesting.

»↠ ≈☆≈ ↞«

Kaeya found a seat for the both of you to sit in at a Good Hunter . It's not the prettiest view since it's not a high end restaurant but it still gives a comforting feeling for some reason.

"What would you guys like for this lovely morning?" Sara asked, walking up to the table.

"A fruity skewer please, and thanks." Kaeya placed his order. "Whatever you would like to make today, thank you." You didn't want to decide since Kaeya is somewhat giving you a migraine this morning.

As Sara walked away to make you guys' food, both of you just sat there in silence. Awkward silence.

"So... how is life?" Kaeya asked, it look like he's avoiding eye contact?

You laughed a little and answered with "It's alright, it would be better if you paid off your tab as a "suffering" bartender." You joked a little.

"Haha, so funny." It was his turn to be sarcastic. "But I would if you agree with something I ask." He added, he looked at you with his sharp blue eyes.

"Hm? And what's that?" You answered, curious about his question.

"Go out with me." He said sternly. He seemed dead serious.

What the fuck.

Wait wait wait so he wants to go out with you? After a couple of months without hanging out with each other as friends?

"Here's your order! A fruity skewer and a french toast," Sara has brought your guys order that broke the two second silence.

"Thank you." Both of you said in unison.

As Sara walks away to take more orders, Kaeya turns to you again. "Not in a romantic way, as friends." He continued.

Your lips turned into a o. But what else do you have to lose?

"Sure why not, as long as you don't do funny things in the tavern." You replied while digging into your french toast.

"Great! See you at the tavern." He takes his 3 skewers and dashed to the Nights of Favonius Headquarters.

What an idiot, a nice idiot.

You finished up your breakfast then continued with your day. What would happen within the night?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wowie 592 words

anyways ill update this as soon as possible (or until i find an idea) so yea!

and btw what is kaeyas white fur thing? i heard it was a jacket but it kinda looks like a portable pillow... anyways remember to drink water!

and no i dont support timeaus slander im just saying that hes sometimes annoying

insta: homol1na

discord: homolina#3030

tiktok: homol1na

twitter: homol1na

thats about it