three

"what the fuck."

sunoo looked up at the person in front of him, noticing the alcohol spilled on his clothes.

he quickly got up and bowed "im so sorry"

the guy glared at sunoo, looking him up and down as if he was trying to figure out who he was.

which he didn't fail to notice the skirt on the boy.

and his eyes were now fixed on it.

"i'm really sorry- sir?" sunoo noticed the guy seemingly not paying attention.

"name."

"i- um- william-"

the guy stepped closer, putting his hand on sunoo's chin and lifting his head.

sunoo gulped. to say he was nervous would be wrong, he was on the verge of having a mental break down.

"sunoo, is this guy bothering you?" was heard from behind.

sunoo got startled upon hearing another voice, he looked to see who it was.

heeseung. it was heeseung.

he looked back towards the guy, his sharp gaze was making sunoo's stomach feel funny.

"sunoo huh?" the guy smirked, hand still on sunoo's chin.

heeseung wasn't having it, he yanked sunoo out from his grip "fuck off sunghoon." he spat

many eyes were looking at the three, which caused sunoo to look down and start scratching his neck.

sunghoon scoffed "fuck off? don't forget this is my party."

"doesn't mean you can touch him as you please."

sunoo wanted run away, run away from everyone at how embarrassing this was.

"i wasn't fucking touching him inappropriately. was i, sunoo?" the two of them look at the boy.

sunoo cursed under his breath and shook his head, indicating sunghoon didn't do anything bad.

heeseung grit his teeth and grabbed sunoo's wrist "we're leaving."

"ah ah, shouldn't that be up to sunoo?" sunghoon raised a brow.

heeseung groaned and faced towards sunoo "do you want to leave?"

the younger just shrugged his shoulders, still scratching his neck to which it was starting to turn red.

he attempted to pull sunoo away once again but he was stopped.

"you're failing to notice what he's doing to his neck, what a great friend" sunghoon whispered.

heeseung looked back and saw how sunoo's neck was completely red.

heeseung sighed "come on, let's get everyone and go back to the dorms so we can put something on your neck"

"i- i don't want to ruin everyone's fun"

"you won't, now let's go" he was getting ready to pull sunoo again but sunghoon's voice stopped him.

"i have stuff here, i'll help him."

"no way in hell would i let you touch him."

"heeseung it's fine, just let me go" sunoo whispered.

"but-"

"i said it's fine"

heeseung did as told and let go of sunoo, he could see the grin plastered on sunghoon's face.

sunghoon started walking away which sunoo began to follow.

heeseung was left standing there, his fist curled into a ball.

soon the two made it to a room.

sunoo was scared, why are they in a room?

"don't worry, it's my room and i have cream to put on your neck"

sunoo nodded his head.

sunghoon turned to face him "you can sit, if you'd like"

"okay" sunoo sat on the edge of the bed.

the older entered his bathroom and grabbed the cream. he went and sat next to sunoo.

then his hands went up to his face, removing his mask.

sunoo's breath hitched at the sight, this guy was fucking hot.

sunghoon lifted up sunoo's head, he took some of the cream and placed it on his neck.

which sunoo's face started to turn red "i- i can do it myself-"

sunghoon didn't answer and continued what he was doing.

sunoo's mind was going crazy, why was this guy he just met helping him and why did he honestly not mind it?

the way his hands moved made sunoo's stomach feel funny again.

he bit his bottom lip to suppress himself from making any weird noises.

"all done" sunghoon took his hands off.

sunoo slightly bowed, putting his head down "thank you"

it went silent for a moment.

sunghoon's hand went to sunoo's chin again, lifting his head back up.

he smirked upon seeing how flustered the boy was at this moment.

sunghoon's fingers moved along the rim of the mask sitting on sunoo's face "you look good in a skirt"

sunoo's face just grew even more red with that statement, he did everything he could to not make eye contact.

"wear a skirt to school tomorrow so i can find you."

sunoo froze, wear a skirt to school? no way did he have the guts to do that.

"but-"

"please."

sunoo nodded his head.

why did he agree to do that?

what was this guy doing to sunoo?