four

the next day came way to fast for sunoo, he swore it felt like he just left the party 5 minutes ago.

but here he was, walking through the halls of his college.

he was clutching on the straps of his backpack, hoping people wouldn't stare.

why did he even agree to do this? how did some guy he literally met yesterday convince him to wear a skirt?

sunoo wanted to mentally slap himself for actually doing this, what if sunghoon was just joking?

he probably wouldn't even see him around since they're definitely not in the same classes, sunoo would have seen that face if they were.

he looked around and saw many of eyes on him, he took a deep breath in before waking into his class.

sunoo took a seat in the back by the windows so he wouldn't be near so many people.

he rested his head on the desk.

before he could even try an sleep, he heard a loud voice ringing through his ears.

he groaned and looked towards the boy coming near him "quiet down niki"

niki plopped down in the open desk next to him "sorry not sorry hyung"

it took a minute for niki to actually realize what he was wearing "wait, are you wearing a skirt?"

sunoo hummed "yeah, why?"

"i just didn't expect you to wear it to school- were'd all this courage come from?"

"i take that very offensive, kim sunoo has always had courage"

"whatever you say hyung"

sunoo rolled his eyes before laying his head back on the desk.

-

it was now break and sunoo was in the library.

he was browsing through the isle of books, occasionally pulling some out.

he felt the most comfortable in the library since there weren't many people there to stare at him.

as sunoo was reading the back of a book he saw someone's hand grab it.

he looked up and saw that unforgettable face.

"a romance novel, huh?" sunghoon glanced at the book, an amused grin obviously plastered on his face.

"i-"

"you know, you look even prettier than i imagined."

sunoo could feel his face starting to turn hot "thank you-" he looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

sunghoon's hand went up to sunoo's chin for the third time, making him look his way.

it went silent for a moment.

the two locked eyes, sunghoon's strong gaze being present

"you really like touching peoples faces, don't you?"

"only yours" sunghoon smirked upon seeing the redness on the latters face.

"get a room you two" a voice was heard from behind.

the younger instantly turned to were the voice was coming from while sunghoon didn't bother to move.

"yeonjun hyung- um we weren't doing anything weird-"

"looks like you were about to kiss"

"we were." sunghoon looked sunoo straight in the eye, not caring about the fact yeonjun is right next to them.

sunoo was on the verge of exploding, he knew his face looked like a tomato "no- no we're weren't"

the older started moving closer as sunoo backed away.

"i think- i should leave" yeonjun scratched the back of his neck before quickly walking away.

sunghoon got a hold of sunoo's hand, stopping him from moving.

"we uh- just met yesterday-"

sunghoon looked into his eyes before grinning "you're fun to tease."

then the bell rung, indicating it was time to go back to class.

"see you around, sunoo." with that the older left, leaving a flustered sunoo behind.

"what the fuck just happened" sunoo groaned before having to head to class.

-

sunoo and niki were sitting at there lunch table, waiting for the other two.

everything that happened earlier was still running through sunoo's mind.

niki seemed to notice the state of the older "are you okay hyung?"

"i'm fine just tired"

"you slept the whole time last class though??"

"and?"

"you're weird"

"you are too"

the two started bickering like little kids.

soon heeseung and jungwon arrived, sitting across from them.

just by one look you could tell how pissed off heeseung was right now.

jungwon sighed, already realizing the two's confusion "he ran into park sunghoon in the halls and they started fighting"

sunoo almost chocked on his food upon hearing that "you what?"

"he was being a fucking jerk."

jungwon seemed unamused by heeseung's lies "you were the one that started the fight, all he was doing was walking in the halls"

"he had a a stupid smirk plastered on his face."

"jeez, did something happen between you two that we don't know of?" niki raised a brow, being genuinely curious.

sunoo bit his lip, knowing the reason behind this. he can vividly remember the two getting ready to tear each other apart yesterday by the pool.

"sunoo seems like he knows something about this" jungwon pointed out, he could tell just by the way he was acting.

sunoo cursed under his breath, was he really that obvious? "okay- yesterday at the party they were kinda fighting i guess"

"over what?"

"um- me?"

heeseung lowered his head, not wanting to be apart of this conversation and partially out of embarrassment.

"what!?" the two youngest said in union.

"look it's not a big deal, it was just a small fight" sunoo paused for a moment.

"except for the fact they looked like they were gonna kill each other"

"hyung, you have a lot of explaining to do" niki said, all three heads turned to heeseung.

"can we talk about this another time?"

"but-"

"niki, another time."

they all stayed silent for the rest of lunch, not daring to say a word.