Duncan & Scott

Here you go @RiseLaputa

SMUT WITH NO PLOT
DOM BOTTOM READER

"Ahh~" a small quite moan could be heard In the boys cabin. "You like it when I ride you dick don't you" Y/n said riding Duncan's dick at a slow pace "Please f-faster" Duncan said trying to thrust his hips up but failing when Y/n shoved him down "Did I say you could do that?" Y/n said looking down at him.
"No" he said "bad boys don't get pleasure" Y/n said hopping out Duncan's dick before going to Scott and start riding him.

"OH FUCK" Scott said as the male ontop of him rode him fast and a hard pace "ahh~ Scott your so good" Y/n said as he started to go even faster.
What he didn't notice is that Duncan had gotten out of his handcuffs (don't ask where they came from) and started to walk over to him and Scott.

"You know you should've tighten the cuffs before going over here" he purred into Y/n's ear as Duncan shoved his dick into Y/n "AHHH~" he screamed in pleasure as both Scott and Duncan started thrusting in and out of the male

"Fuck your so tight~" Scott said closing his eyes thrusting faster "i-im close" Duncan said bring Y/n up to his chest and kissing him sloppy. "Mhmm~" Y/n said through the kiss. As he pulled away from the kiss he said "I'm cumming" "me too both men inside him said. "FUCK" they said as the cummed together Scott and Duncan in Y/n and Y/n on Scott's stomach.

"We should do this more often" Scott said "that's one thing I can agree with" Duncan said

"Who said we're stopping?" Y/n said with a smirk on his face as he started to ride on there soft dicks as they slowly started to become hard. "Your on" Duncan said "Ooo more fun" Scott said with a bigger smrik on his face.

Thank you for reading
Word count-341

Authors note
I plan on writing more now since I'm free from school and stuff