Trent and Noah

Smut
Here you go @Xxking675

Y/n pov

I'm on my knees in front of Noah in the cabins sucking him off as he reads his book.
"F-Fuck keep going" noah said to me as I take him deeper and deeper almost gagging.
"What's going on here?" I hear someone say behind me. I got scared and got up quickly trying to hide my naked body "hey don't cover up I wanna have some fun too~" I look up and see trent start to take off his shirt "I-uh I thought you liked qwen?" "Who said I likes her in the first place" I look down at Noah who looks slightly pissed off "hell no" Noah says glaring at trent "oh come on" he says taking off his pants showing off his hard dick pressed against his green briefs.

"Come on Noah it won't hurt to try somthing new" I say to him with puppy eyes almost begging him to let trent join in. And I think it worked because next thing I know is that my back is on Noah's stomach and I see trent on top of me. "You ready?" Trent says as he starts to push his dick into me "ah~" I moan "fuck your tight" he said thrusting into me "ahh ugh~" I moan out loud as he slams into me "ok I'm bored" I hear Noah say as he also slams into me "FUCK" I yell out as Noah thrust just as fast as trent "fa-faster" I barely say as I pull trent into a heated kiss.

While I was making out with trent Noah starts to suck on my neck "mhm!" I moan into trents mouth "I'm-I'm cumming!" I moaned as cum lands on my stomach "shit you even more tight" Noah said cumming in me, "FUCK!" Trent yelled also cumming inside of me
"Ah" I moan as they both pull out of me. I can feel both of their cum start to come out of me. Noah sees this and puts a but plug in me (don't ask where they got it) "H-Hey!" I yell at him "can't have our cum out of you" he said and got up and got dressed same with trent." Stay here were going to get you something to eat" trent said kissing my forehead.
"Ok" I said closing my eyes falling asleep.

Thank you for reading
Word count-408