Michael Clifford

Michael Gordon Clifford (born November 20, 1995) is the lead guitarist of 5 Seconds of Summer, along with band members Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, and Ashton Irwin.He attended Norwest Christian College with band members Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood.He frequently dyes his hair. He also got his eyebrow pierced on July 24th 2014.

Family :

Karen Clifford (mother) Daryl Clifford (father)

Physical Appearance :

Eye Color : Green

Hair Color : Blonde (natural),Silver blonde (dyed)

Official Links :

Twitter : @Michael5SOS

Instagram : @michaelgclifford

- TRIVIA -

~ At Macca's, Michael orders a large cheesburger meal with no onions, no pickles, a coke, a side of mcbites, and sweet & sour sauce.

~ Michael used to eat Macca's all the time, now he doesn't eat them at all.

~ His favorite chewing gum flavor is watermelon (or raspberry).

~ He says no one cooks in the band, but Ashton would cook the most.

~ Michael's favourite chocolate is a Cadbury twirl.

~ Michael would rather eat a jar of vegemite than shave his hair off.

~ He doesn't like the excess chocolate left at the end of his hot milo.

~ Michael loves paddle pop frozen think shake, chocolate.

~ Michael said in one of his tweets that his favorite word is "cheeseburger".

~ During a livestream, Michael said his favorite song on the "She Looks So Perfect" EP is "The Only Reason".

~ Calum says that Michael is the sassiest member of the band.

~ Michael is of English, Scottish, Irish, German and Australian descent.

~ His favorite pickup line is "nice shoes, lets fuck."

~ Michael is scared of Slender and screamed like a little girl while playing it on a twit cam.

~ Michael is the most obsessive with girls.

~ Whenever Michael listens to Drake, he says he feels like a unit.

~ Michael refers to his fans as the family he never had.