Looking your way!

😍😍 'hi' = thinking

Razor's POV:

'Wow! Benny's city is big and pretty!' I walked around at the entrance of Mondstadt, looking at all of the buildings and lights.  I was curious about the strange boy earlier and wanted to see him more. 

 "RAZOR?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Bennett running towards me at full speed. He stopped just before he hit me though.

 " H-hi Benny.. " I stuttered.

 "Oh man I'm so glad to see you again! Buuuuut......I need your help with a lock- Is that okay?" Bennett asked. I looked at him confused. 

 " Ok. Weird. But it for Benny. " I said happily. He did a silent "Yessss!" And started to walk towards on of the buildings.

I followed him to a door. Bennett tried kicking it before sighing. "Here....Can you break it for me?"

 "Sure Benny!" I said. I channeled my electro power and swiped at the lock. It was open!

 " I didn't even think about using my vision! Thank you so much! " Bennett exclaimed.

 "Razor welcome! " I said while smiling. Bennett entered the house and I followed. It was fairly big for an apartment. The kitchen was next to the living room and the bedroom was down a hallway with a bathroom connected.

 "AW MAN THANKS KATH!!!" Bennett said happily. 'Benny...Cute...' I thought, but then quickly pushed it away.

 'Benny lupical, not mate.' 

Bennett's POV:

'SJDHDHDBHD THIS APARTMENT IS AMAZING' 

It was so big and roomy! (Stop saying sus things Benny TwT)

'I'm super lucky to have Kath and Razor as friends! Oh wait....does that mean all of my luck today has been used up?' I sighed and sat on the floor.

Razor just looked around in curiosity. "Hey Razor come sit over here!" I said.

As he did, I took somethings out of my bag. It was a reddish-brown notebook and a pencil. 

 "Hey Razor? Can I draw you? " I asked. Razor just looked confused.

 "What is...drawing?" He asked hesitantly. I scooted closer to him. " Look I'll show you! " I said.

I started to make the base of his pose. Then, I looked really closely at his face. It was beautiful. His eyes looked back at me with content and his face had a slight red tint to it.

 "B-Benny a little close..." He said quietly. I suddenly realized how CLOSE I was. I quickly pulled away a little and blushed. " Sorry Razor.... " I said. But then, I went back to drawing him.

About a half an hour later, I was done! I marked the last detail and put the pencil down. 

 "Let Razor see!" He exlaimed. I handed him the drawing. " I hope you like it. " I said while looking down.

 " I said while looking down

Razor just looked at it. "D-do you not like it? I know my skills aren't the be-"

 "It beautiful like Benny." Razor whispered. He then hugged the drawing. "Can Razor keep?" He asked.

 "Of course you can!" I said and the hugged Razor.

He flinched at the sudden contact but hugged back.

It was an amazing moment. We stayed like that for about 30 seconds, but it felt like forever.

An hour had passed and it was about 11:30 at night.

 "Can Razor visit tomorrow?" He asked. " Of course you can! I'll even great you to some Sticky honey roast when you come! "

 "Sticky....honey roast? What that?" Razor asked. " Its an amazing meat dis-" I started.

"Meat!? I want!" He said happily. " Tomorrow Raz" I laughed.

Razor looked at me and then smiled. Then I had realized what I called him.

I guess he didn't mind though. He said his goodbyes and walked out the door.

'I can't wait to see him again!'

hgffydydhchgvhgcghdtyc  I FINALLY UPDATED. any gay hope you liked this chapterrrr.

Bye bye

              •Fei-Kun•