two

outfit

Lyra was so finished for the day

Lyra was so finished for the day. She was just ready to lie down in her bed, sleep and not even think about the huge decision she had on her hands tomorrow.

Indiyah wrapped her arms around Lyra's neck and she melted into the embrace.

"Girl, don't be stressed. I know you'll make the right decision" Indiyah gave one little squeeze before letting go and walking over to Ikenna leaving Lyra stood on her own in the kitchen.

Lyra beach hut
"I have no clue what I'm gonna do tomorrow and I'm kinda stressing about it. All I wanna do is sleep but nobody else is going in yet and I don't wanna look like a party pooper."

Lyra giggled as she let out a sigh soon after.

"I feel as though I've got a good connection with Luca but I've not had enough time to explore things with other people which is kind of a must if you're gonna be sharing a bed with them. I think I just need to turn off and relax and think tomorrow night I'll by lying in bed with the of course lucky boy who I think I have a connection with"

"What you doing over here all alone?" Dami came wandering in. He was like a huge personality and Lyra absolutely loved it. From the short period of time she'd known him she'd already began to adore the cute and funny side of him.

"Just thinking about life i guess." Lyra shrugged her shoulders.

"It's not a hard decision. Talk to all the boys tomorrow see which one you feel as though you have the best connection with and then go with your heart not your head because your heart knows more when it comes to finding the one" Dami said as though it wasn't even hard to hear. Lyra hasn't thought about it like that. Dami opened his arms and Lyra soon embraced them. They swayed on the spot for a couple seconds before she began to see people trailing into the villa.

It was finally time for her to sleep.

Dami grabbed her arm and pulled her into the villa and showed her where the dressing room was.

"The new bombshell has arrived." Dami bowed down before exiting the room leaving a few of the girls giggling as they took off all their makeup.

She sat down in the empty space and began wiping off all the excess makeup which had built up overnight. Lyra mentally cursed herself as she realised how much she had caked on for tonight, it was definitely a look she wasn't used too.

"So where's your head at Lyra?" Amber asked as she began applying moisturiser Lyra assumed.

"I have no idea, I've only properly spoke to Luca so i think if I get to know everybody else then I might have a slight idea on who I pick tomorrow night" all the girls nodded along to what Lyra was saying which took her to surprise as she wasn't used to a load of girls she had barely met listening and talking in every word she said.