eight

Gemma and Luca deserved each other

Gemma and Luca deserved each other. Both snakes. Maybe Lyra was being harsh to both parties but she'd just been fed bullshit and wasn't going to let that go.

The pair had come down from the terrace and Lyra gave them her best death stare she could possibly do. She felt a pit in her stomach where the jealously was. She'd never seen Luca like this with her, He was like a little golden retriever puppy with Gemma. Following her around, being at her beckoning call.

Indiyah and Tasha had come over to sit with Paige and Lyra just to see if the girl was okay. They both already knew that Luca had fed her lies but then again it was Love Island for you.

Gemma began walking over and Lyra quickly stood up and made her way past Gemma over to the kitchen. She made sure her shoulder accidentally barged into Gem.

She was a petty bitch, what could she say?

Amber and Dami were over in the kitchen. Amber came running over with open arms to hug Lyra.

"Come on, I really need to speak to you." She blew Dami a kiss before moving grabbing Lyra's hand and pulling her over towards the mini fire pit. They both sat down before Amber decided to speak. "Luca was flirting with Gemma like crazy."

"Not surprised. The fucking game player." Lyra shrugged her shoulders. "How much though?"

"Like it was thick apparently." Amber replied softly to the younger girl. She knew that Lyra hadn't experienced much, including a proper relationship, so felt sympathy towards the girl. She'd been thrown in the deep end already and fed a fuck ton of bullshit.

"It's not the fact that he's cracking on with Gemma, I couldn't give two shits about that. It the part where last night he had told me I was number one and i always would be. He had fed me utter lies last night and that's what's annoying me most." Lyra sighed. "Did he say anything else?"

"You're not gonna like this but he said that he really wanted to kiss her and if he could switch beds tonight, he would." That was the breaking point for Lyra. She struggled with containing her anger at times and she really wasn't able to control it right now.