four

Lyra rushed over to Paige as soon as the text was read and felt a pit in her stomach of guilt

Lyra rushed over to Paige as soon as the text was read and felt a pit in her stomach of guilt. She could be the reason that her best friend goes and doesn't get to continue her love island journey. She wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

"Paige can i talk to you please?" Lyra called I've Roy which Paige nodded and followed Lyra over to the day-beds.

Paige came and sat leaning on Lyra's shoulder showing no tension between the two leaving the girls heart at rest.

"I am so sorry I've completely left you in the dark here. I don't wanna be the reason that your love island journey isn't allowed to continue because I've chose the boy you were previously coupled up with. I truly cannot express my apology anymore"

"Don't worry about it hunny, I'm never gonna be mad at someone for going for the guy they like." Paige smiled. She opened up her arms and Lyra fell into them. "You and Luca are better suited than me and him so please go for it!"

Paige and Lyra sat their discussing home lives and situations for a few more minutes before Luca came wondering over with two cups over in his hands.

"I thought you two would want a hot chocolate each," he handed them out to the two girls before kissing Lyra on the top of the head. As quickly as his arrival, he made his way back over to the kitchen without saying another word.

Lyra found herself watching his every move and felt captivated by the way he acted. Paige saw this and smiled, her new friend looked happy and whenever she was happy Paige felt a happy feeling inside too.

"He really likes you Ly, you can tell by his actions towards you compared to me. It's really sweet." Paige cooed at Lyra. She blushed loads and hid herself in Paige's shoulder.

Lyra beach hut-
"I'm very happy right now it's so weird. Like I think i really like him already it's extremely fast but i don't know how fast or slow somethings go due to my age. Hopefully he likes me as well else id probably end up crying."