Chapter XI

July 17, 2015, the date that John will get out of the hospital.

John was still on a wheel chair because of the injury he had at his waist, he still could hardly walk. " Ahhh. Fresh air! " John said while smelling the fresh air outside the hospital.

" Yeah. Different atmosphere from inside right? " Buck said in agreement.

" Yeah. " John agreed then sighed, he continued " Come on! I want to see my house and , especially, my room. " then smiled.

Buck laughed then called a taxi.

The taxi stopped in front of them. Buck reached his arms to open the door, John interrupted him amd said " There's already someone there. ", John faced the driver and knocks on the window.

The driver slide down the wondow then asked " What is it? ".

John said " Ahhh.. Sir... You already have a passenger.. We'll just call some other taxi. " then showed a smile.

The taxi driver looked at the backseat but nothing was there, he was quite a bit confused and crept of what John said, as well as Buck too, then said " Nothing's there sir. ", then swallowed hard.

Buck immediately spoke before John could speak again " Ahhh, sorry sir. He's just a bit in hallucination thing because he's been through coma. " then smiled.

The driver felt relieved and said " Ahhh, so hop in. " then showed a smile.

John wanted to ask something but as soon as he twisted his head towards the backseat he saw nothing. He asked himself " Am I hallucinating or it's just, I really see weird, but true, things? ". He becomes curious and, at the same time, confused.

Buck opened the door at the back and assisted John to his seat.

While Buck was folding the wheel chair to place it at the back storage of the taxi, John looked at the seat from where he saw a figure lately, then noticed something that reflected the light towards his eyes. He leaned forward and reached for it. As soon as he touched it, he knew what that thing is. He eyes widened, his sweat started to fall, and he couldn't believe what he got right now. He rose his arms and check if he's correct. " How did this came here? " John said loudly, just enough Buck had heard it.

" What is it? " Buck asked calmly. He noticed John was holding something, " A locket? " he asked.

" I've been looking for this. " John said, then a sudden memory struck his head, now much lesser, " The thing I saw lately... " he said.

" What? What is it? " Buck asked curiously.

" The thing I saw here... " John said and pointed to the seat beside him, then continued " It was my older sister! ", opened the locket and saw a piece of paper. He removed it and red the short letter. A letter that is handwritten by his sister. He knew the penmanship of his sister, small but still understandable.

" What is that? " Buck asked again.

John red the letter:

Dear John,

Hi Johnny. I hope you're okay now. I gave this because I wanted you to know that the accident you had, eleven months ago, opened your sixth sense. You think it's kinda weird, but it's real. You are now able to see us. By the way, I was the one you saw lately.

God gave you another chance to live. Grab that chance okay? And please come here.... we've been waiting for you. I love you....

John's tears fell as he finished reading the letter, then said " I promise... Jess " and smiled. The full name of her sister is Jessabelle Eli.

Buck was about to asked again, but when he saw John was crying he kept his curiosity and walked towards the other end then opened the door, sat, and sighed. He tried to comfort John, he said " It's okay man... Whatever is it, you can pass through it. You're a fighter, and not just a fighter, you're a real good diver man! " then laughed.

John laughed a bit then wiped his tears then said " Shout up! ", then laughed again.

" Broward County... " Buck said to the driver.

The driver immediately ran the taxi. John at the back was still thinking of what will he do with the sixth sense he had. Then after a while, he saw a figure, a girl, waving her hands and seemed looking at him. He smiled then waved his hands and said " Bye... ". He twisted his body and finally concluded, " I'll help them finish their job... " John said to himself, then remembered the accident at Aaron's hotel in Andover, " I think I have my first client... But I'll need to see my family first. " he continued.

Buck still couldn't understand the situation John had right know. He said " But before you do anything, take a rest first okay? " then smiled.

John was surprised and said " Are you a mind reader or what? " then laughed.

" What? " Buck was a bit loading of what John said, then continued " Ohhh.. Yeah, yeah. Mind reader! That's me. Huh! ".

John laughed and said to himself " He's proud of nothing " then laughed again.