Hellfire

[TW: SH, Depression, Anxiety, Abuse and Social anxiety. If any of these trigger you do not read this story.]

You come out of the bathroom to see Eddie still waiting for you, you run up to him and give him a big hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu!!!" You yell while still hugging Eddie, He hugs you back.

"No need to thank me princess." Eddie says while smiling. Your eyes widen, blushing,

"Princess?" You say confused.

"Sorry, I didnt.." Eddie says panicking realizing he said that out loud.

"Its fine" You say "I dont mind." You say with a smile.

"Well in that case princess, we should head to lunch." Eddie says with a smirk.

You both start to walk to lunch, Eddie pulls a chair next to his. He sits down in his chair.

"Ok everyone, I would like you to meet Y/n!" Eddie says pointing to you.

"Hi." you say quietly, awkwardly waving.

"She is our new member to Hellfire." Eddie says.

"I didnt know girls played D&D-" Garreth says before Eddie throws his food at him.

"What he MEANT to say was, welcome to Hellfire.. RIGHT?" Eddie says giving Garreth a death stare.

"Y-yea thats what I meant.. welcome Y/n." Garreth says.

You look over to notice Mike and Dustin sitting across from you.

"You guys?" You say shocked.

"Hi again Y/n" Dustin says.

"Yea hi." Mike says

"Wait you guys know her!?!" Eddie says frustrated

"Yea-" The boys said

"AND YOU DIDNT INTRODUCE ME TO HER!?!?!" Eddie yells while getting up angerly.

"I mean we didnt think-" Mike says before getting cut off.

"Eddie, its fine.." You say while putting your hand on his.

"We still got to meet didnt we?" You say trying to calm him down. Eddie looks over to you.

"Well I guess so.." He says while sitting back down.

Lunch goes by and at the end Eddie grabs your arm

"Wanna come to Hellfire tonight?" Eddie says.

"I would love to!" You say with a smile.

The rest of your classes go by pretty quickly and it is time for you to head to Hellfire Club. When you arrive Eddie jumps up excitedly.

"You came!" Eddie says excitedly while running over to you.

"Ofcourse I did!" You say smiling.

Eddie pulls a chair next to his for you to sit with him. You sit down next to Eddie and the game starts. After the game you guys won. You stay after while everyone leaves.

"Why did you stay after?" Eddie says while cleaning up the game.

"Because I cant just leave you here." You say to Eddie helping him clean up.

"How sweet." Eddie says while smirking. You blush a little.

After cleaning you and Eddie walk out the corridors. As you walk out you realize its raining.

"Shit." You say while walking out the door.

"Whats wrong?" Eddie says

"Its raining and I have to walk home." You say.

"My dad is gonna kill me.." You mumble to your self.

"I can take you home if you want?" Eddie says pulling out car keys.

"NO!" You yell.

"Sorry but if my dad sees me with you he will.." You say, Eddie furrows his brows.

"He will what?" Eddie says. You look at him scared, he notices you scared.

"You know what," Eddie says,

"You can come to my place if you want." Eddie says with a smile.

"Really?" You say

"Yea." He says with the softest smile.

You guys run to his car, when you get in he asks

"What kind of music do you like?"

"I really like metal, Metallica is my favorite" You say

"No way" Eddie says

"There is no way that YOU like Metallica." Eddie says surprised

"Yup!" You say with a smile

"Well I so happen to have a tape with ALL Metallica songs." Eddie say picking up a tape.

"NO WAY!" You say. Eddie put the tape in and turns it on.

You finally arrive at Eddie's trailer and you walk inside.

"Dont mind the mess." Eddie say picking up stuff.

"Its fine Eddie." You say "I dont mind."

You put your bag next to the couch and sit down, you take off your shoes and put them next to the door. You walk back over to the couch and lay down.

"What are you doing?" Eddie asks walking over to you.

"You said I can stay the night right?" You say sitting up.

"Yea I did but why are you laying on the couch?" Eddie says confused

"Sorry, I'll sleep on the floor instead.." You say getting on the ground

"What no dont do that!" Eddie says

"Where do I sleep then?" You say confused

"You can sleep on my bed I will take the couch." Eddie says sitting on the couch.

"What! No! Its YOUR bed that means you sleep on it not me!" You say

"But your the guest, I cant have you sleeping on the couch or the floor!" Eddie says back

"How about we BOTH sleep on your bed!" You blurt out.

"Not a bad idea princess." Eddie says while getting up

You both walk to his room, He goes over to his closet trying to find something for you to sleep in. He finds a shirt and a pair of shorts, he hands them to you and points to the bathroom. You come back and find him already on his bed. You crawl into bed next to him.

"Goodnight princess." He says putting his arm over you. You start to blush.

"Goodnight.." You say to him before you both fall asleep.