|c h a p t e r ⁴|

"it's a free country go right ahead," I said keeping my eyes firmly fixed on the book, I already knew who it was. it was the boy whom I ran into while getting my wand, or as he's better known as harry potter aka the boy who lived. You know that popular fella 

"Oh, thank you so much, it's right difficult to find a place to sit," he said. and then there was silence with neither one of us making an effort to make some sort of small talk "hey you're the girl from the wand shop... right?" and just as he asked, the compartment door opened once more, this time with a redhead boy with ocean blue eyes standing in the entryway.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." the redhead asked and Harry spoke before I could respond.

"No, not at all," said Harry. Wow, didn't even ask how I felt about it, but I'll let it go.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." the red-headed boy introduces himself

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter. "and without missing a beat, I respond "and I'm y/n, y/n niyati" knowing full well that Ron was about to combust knowing he is sitting next to the ever-so-popular Harry Potter and wouldn't even try to ask my name.... and I was right as the redhead known as Ron completely ignores me and starts fangirling over Potter I just decide to go back to reading while they talk in the background.

 "So-so it's true? I mean, do you have the...the..." stuttered Ron "the what?" asked harry like the oblivious child he is "he means the forehead lighting scar" I said with a slightly 'well duh' voice "Oh" that's all Harry says before lifting his hair bangs to reveal just that... the scar ."Wicked" is all Ron could say before a candy-filled trolley passed by the cabin "Anything off the trolley, dears?" the aroma of the sweets immediately fills the compartment, why does chocolate need to be this alluring!? "ill have a chocolate frog please" I say giving in to the craving and hand over the money to the lady "No, thanks, I'm all set" says Ron holding up his mushed sandwich. "We'll take the lot!" Harry says while holding up a bag full of coins and I cannot believe this baboon's level of stupidity astounds me! I was aware that muggles lacked intelligence, but Merlin I had no idea they were that dull! Do they not teach their children how to be frugal? needless to say, I ignore the 2 boys they stuff their mouths with chocolates and continued reading or just looking out the window and surprisingly neither of them try to talk to me either which does seem a bit impolite on their part.

Hermione Granger, a girl with bushy brown hair and wearing robes, did show up at the doorway at some point during the journey and inquire about a toad. She was pretty brilliant, mending Harry's glasses and embarrassed Ron; I'm sure we'll be great friends solely because of that.

-

-

By the time we arrived at Hogsmeade station, it was after dark. The train whistled and pulled up outside the station. A huge figure carrying a light who I recognized as Hagrid went down the side aisle, there were tons of people in their robes emerging from the train. it was quite surreal to see so many people in one place "Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" yelled Hagrid, we were all led up to a vast lake, where up ahead a huge castle, known as the Hogwarts Castle could be seen it was a sight to behold... I found myself sharing a boat with a fair-skinned blond girl and a dark-skinned boy with gorgeous black hair, but none of us spoke since we were all so transfixed by the sight of the magnificent castle in front of us.

The first-year students are stopped at the top of the staircase as we enter the castle, where I see Professor McGonagall waiting. She taps on a stone railing with her fingers before going to the top of the stairs to welcome us. "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Anyrule-breakingg, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." she explains

well, this is going to be interesting.