THE PICNIC

Hello, demigods ! I'm back, with another oneshot. Thank you so much if you're reading it till now ! Ilysm !!!!
Got nothing much to say, just keep reading and please vote and comment ! (no pressure tho :)

WARNINGS
•NO HATE COMMENTS !!!
•IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN, PLEASE LEAVE ! NO ONE'S FORCING YOU TO READ THIS !!!!
•I.AM.NOT.RICK.RIORDAN.SO I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS (except for Y/N L/N)
•IF YOU'RE A RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE FAN PLEASE LEAVE (no offense) I love her, but for this oneshot's sake, I'm making her a little crooked, sorta

Grab your seat and popcorn (if you want to eat :)

LET'S BEGIN !!!!

       Y/N L/N and Percy Jackson were Camp Half-blood's power couple. But, you see nothing lasts forever ! Hence, there was something going on between Y/N and Percy.

       It was Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

       Charlie Beckendorf, Y/N's half-brother had told her that he saw Rachel kissing Percy. Since that day, Y/N started ignoring Percy.

     Percy the dummy, couldn't even figure out, why Y/N was angry with him.

    One day, Y/N was practising sword-fighting. She had defeated Silena, Clarisse, Charlie, Chris, Malcolm and was fighting Annabeth.

    Both of them, even though they were besties for life, were very stubborn when it came to training.

   Annabeth flung her sword over Y/N's head and she ducked just in time.

    Then, Annabeth pointed her sword towards Y/N left arm, but Y/N was faster. She stopped Annabeth's sword against hers.

    Now, Y/N was in control : she slashed at Annabeth, but she was just as hard to defeat.

    A smirk crept onto Y/N's face, when she saw a tree behind Annabeth. If just she could continue this and she'd defeat Annabeth, too.

    Y/N plan seemed to be working, she slashed and slashed her sword, until Annabeth's head hit the tree's trunk, now she couldn't back away anymore.

    Y/N pointed her sword at Annabeth's neck but she defended herself with her sword.

    Y/N decided to risk it and flung her sword against Annabeth's, thank the Gods Y/N's plan worked.

    Annabeth's sword went flying and fell to the ground.

    "What're you gonna do, Annie ?" Y/N asked.

    "Call you my bestie !" Annabeth replied. Y/N still had her sword pointed at Annabeth's throat. "Is it over now ?" Annabeth asked.

    "I think it is !"

    "Uff, thank Athena that it's over !"

    "Okay, okay, it wasn't that hard !"

    "Easy for you to say !"

     "Oh really ?"

    "No more arguments, I'm off to take a shower, bye !"

    Annabeth waved goodbye and went to her cabin. Y/N looked around and saw Percy, her insides filled with anger.

    How could he ? He promised me that Rachel was just a 'friend' and nothing else !!!

    "How about give it try with me ?" Percy smirked at Y/N.