"I'M WITH YOU, OKAY ?"

Hey, my lovely demigods !!! I'm back and I wanna dedicate this chapter to im-not-a-person and alliepearl who are my Wattpad besties !!!

TQSM, for all the reads!!! Love you all so much for all the love and support !!!

WARNINGS
•NO HATE COMMENTS !
•IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE LEAVE!!! NO ONE'S FORCING YOU TO READ THIS !!!!
•I.AM.NOT RICK RIORDAN. SO I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS (except for Y/N L/N)

Grab your seats and popcorn (if you wanna eat :)

LET'S BEGIN !!!

It was a cloudy day and Y/N was crying in her bed. She wasn't at Camp Half-blood, so she had no one to cheer her up other than her mother, who went to work for the day.

She was very upset because of Luke cheating on her with Annabeth. But, poor Annabeth thought that Y/N broke up with Luke, so she finally confessed her feelings to him.

Y/N was so angry with Luke that she swore upon River Styx that she'd never ever be kind to Luke, for her lifetime.

However, Y/N was aware of Annabeth not knowing that it was Luke who cheated on Y/N not her. So she forgave her !

"Why is it only me ? Why the hell did I have to go to the Hermes cabin, guess I did the right thing ? Or I wouldn't have known how big of a traitor Luke was !" Y/N said, grabbing a fistful of her hair and sobbing in her knees.

She cried so much these days that her eyes were swollen and red.

Y/N heard heard her phone make a ting sound indicating that she received a notification.

She thought of it to be Annabeth, as she texted Y/N a lot but, no it was someone else.

It was her other best friend : Percy Jackson.

She couldn't help but smile, Percy knows how to use a phone ? He told me he'd never ever touch a phone !!!

Well, you see once Percy tried calling Y/N but, it was no good : during the call, there were monsters on Percy's doorstep.

Y/N unlocked her phone and looked at the message :

Percy
CAN I COME OVER AT YOURS ?

Y/N
LIKE AS IN MY HOUSE ???

Percy
NO, YOUR BATHROOM !!

Y/N
WHAT !?!?

Percy
WELL, OF COURSE YOUR HOUSE !!
SO, CAN I COME OVER ?
I'M SUPER BORED !!!

Y/N
SURE, THEN BRING SOME SNACKS, TOO !!! I'LL INFORM MOM !!!

Y/N's house was usually very neat and clean and she had done so many useful inventions so as to help her Mom with work.