Yandere simulator Oc

Disclaimer: I do NOT support Alex, the developer of this game. I only like the game and that is it!

This is about Ayaka Aishi, who is the twin sister of Ayano Aishi

This is about Ayaka Aishi, who is the twin sister of Ayano Aishi. Ryoba initially thought she was going to have just one child, but she ended up having twins. Ayaka was put up for adoption and was eventually adopted by the Saiko family, a famous couple. Her name was changed to Ayaka Saiko, and she grew up to be an emotionless, strict, but friendly member of the student council. Her adoptive parents allowed her to attend the school under the condition that she watch out for Ayano and protect Ayaka from Ayano by keeping close to Megami. She agreed to their terms and became the Vice President of the student council. Although she initially fell in love with Taro, but then quickly lost interest in him as he was too boring and plain.

Alternatively, the second story about Ayaka is that she was abandoned by Ryoba as an emotionless child and didn't know she had a twin. She started working at a maid cafe at a young age and then attended Akademi High School. To fit in, she acted like she had emotions and she eventually made her first friend, Taro. Despite hanging out with him, she never developed feelings for him.

This is Osana's little sister, Kikara Najimi

This is Osana's little sister, Kikara Najimi. She loves her big sister but is mostly a klutz. She is a social butterfly but also a tsundere. She wants to be like her big sister one day. She is 16 years old and can now enroll in Akademi. She is currently attending classes 1-2 and looks up to Raibaru as a big sister too.