My little Pony Ocs(de remake!)

A/N
As you know I have an old oc book with old ocs I made when I just knew about roleplay (very cringy if you take a look at it) so I've decided to refresh that! And give them makeover! (YAY!!!)
So let's do twilights twin first!

Twinkle Dusk

Twinkle dust is the twin sister of twilight sparkle! She has been recently been traveling around the world for the search of her twin as she and twilight was separated when they were little fillies from a camping incident

Twinkle dust is the twin sister of twilight sparkle! She has been recently been traveling around the world for the search of her twin as she and twilight was separated when they were little fillies from a camping incident. She has not learned how to use her wings yet but she managed to learn many spells in her travels and been writing them down in her journal. She has been trying learn why she magically became a alicorn when she woke up and wondered if her sister had became a princess when she watched the coronation day on the tv she saw that it was her sister?! She was right! She was so proud of her but curious on why did herself because a alicorn too she didn't do anything special right? It might be a special twin bond...She continues to travel to find twilight and filled with courage to find her.

(That's all for now! But more is coming soon!)