Beach Date And Other Things: Toru Hagakure x Male!Reader

This was requested by Pika. I'm so sorry for not getting this out as soon as you(and I) probably wanted. I honestly forgot about this because of the 4th of July crap, my family likes to plan for things like that. I'm so sorry for this again, I hope this is to your liking! It's not all about the beach, there are multiple different settings, I hope that was ok! L/F/C=Least-favorite-color F/F-F/P=favorite-fast-food-place F/F-F=favorite-fast-food F/H/M=Favorite-horror-movie Total word count: 3,170 Anyways onto the oneshot! Have a good rest of your day/night!

It is finally summer time, we got new dorm rooms here in UA. There pretty cool. And not to brag but when school was over I had almost all A's... there is only one class that I didn't get one, it was math. Math sucks man. Anyways, hopefully summer's gonna be fun. Right now I'm just chilling in my room, playing my favorite video game until I hear a knock on my door.

"The door is unlocked." I said, focused on my game. Then the person on the opposite side of the door opened it.

"Hey Y/N!" It was Toru Hagakure, my best friend and crush. When I found out it was her I paused my game and looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to tell you that me and some of our classmates are going to go to the beach tomorrow and I wanted to see if you wanted to come with! We all are gonna leave at about 9 in the morning! So do you wanna come?"

"Yeah, sure. That sounds like a nice way to spend the day. Besides it's supposed to be a nice day out, right?"

"Yeah! That's why it's going to be tomorrow. Anyways, see you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow." And with that Toru closed my door and left.

I then looked at the clock and it said that it was 7:01. I think I might go and take a shower then get dressed for sleep. After I did all of that, I set my alarm for 8:00 am and went to sleep.

--In the morning--

When I finally woke up it was 8:55 the alarm didn't even go off...Damn it, the alarm was supposed to wake me up at 8...well I better get dressed soon. I got up and put on my F/C swimming shorts and a L/F/C shirt to wear when we aren't in the water, I also put on some flip-flops. I then grabbed a towel that I found in one of my drawers and got a small bag to put my phone and some sunscreen in. After I did all of that I looked at the clock and it said it was 9:03. Shit.

I ran out my dorm room and was stopped by Iida telling me to not run in the dorms, to be honest I wasn't listening to him. Once he walked away and said goodbye I sped walked to the main room. When I got there I didn't see anyone there. I guess they already left. I might as well walk to the beach anyways to see if their there or not. And with that thought I did.

It took me a good 10 to 15 minutes to get there and when I did I spotted a towel just floating... I'm guessing it's Toru. So I walked up to her and said "Hey." I think I accidently gave her a good spook cause I noticed she jumped a little.

"Oh, Hi Y/N! I'm glad to see you!"

"It's good to hear you." I joked, I felt her lightly hit my shoulder. "Anyways, where is everyone else?" I looked around and I didn't see any of our classmates so I was kinda confused.

"They all had to cancel because of something they had to do. But hey! At least you are here!" I couldn't tell if she was smiling but I bet she was.

"Yeah, so do you wanna go and get some food first? I think there might be a vender open that serves more of the breakfast type of food."

"I think some food would be a good idea. So let's go!" She then took my hand and pulled me towards the venders to get some food.

We both got our favorite food and we are now sitting on our towels close to the water. Just talking about whatever came in mind, it was actually quiet nice to do this... after we finished our foods, we both decided to go into the water and just play in it. I took of my shirt and laid it on my towel and then put on some of my sunscreen. Toru did the same thing, the sunscreen that is, She already had her swimsuit on. I then looked at her and smiled. I somehow saw a red that I'm guessing was blush, I just ignored it. We both then walked into the water.