Chapter 4

( sorry for the late post)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The blonde girl turned around to see the red head.

"Uhh.. Umm..... "

'WHY IN THE WORLD IS HE HERE?!? '

"Don't worry, I was just getting some cookies"

Cale said while walking towards the cookie basket that was kept near the chocolates.

He took one, took a bite and then took the whole basket.

But right when he turned around he saw lellian looking at the both of them with an angry expression.

She took the basket from cale and took athy in her arms, while holding cale's hand and taking the both of them back to their room.

____________

The next morning
____________

Cale was standing there with a annoyed expression, which would of course not suit a 6 year old.

There were near 20-30 maids standing in front of him.

And next to him was athy who had a shocked look on her face.

It was then that he saw a red haird knight move forward and kneel in front of them.

" Felix robane at your service, I will be your temporary gaurd starting today prince and princess. "

Felix said with a bright smile on his face.

' did that blond bastard sent them or some shit? '

Cale still looked annoyed, he kind missed ron tbh.

Cale was too focused on thinking about his people now, he didn't even pay attention to what the other's were saying anymore.

But well something snapped him out of his thought's.

"His Majesty's intention is to cherish the prince and princess and trat them well"

Cale just looked at him with a once more annoyed expression.

'Tf is this shit? Cherish? Nuh uh. '

"Its an honor to serve u my prince and princess "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next thing Cale knew was that he was standing in front of claude's room.

Cale really didn't wanna be here he just wanted to rest and read books in his room without anyone bothering him.

But here he was.

Athy and felix were talking about something which he didn't pay any attention to.

Andddd now he is in claude's room.

He just stepped forward and looked around the room while athy was trying to get out.

A picture made of gold caught his attention.

'Should I loot him in the future? '

Then he looked around more to find more pictures with gold frames.

'Yep I will definitely loot home

He turned around and was greeted by a sleeping blond man.

'Why the hell is he sleeping here? '

He looked at his side, athy was standing there with a look of horror.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( yep I am really sorry for breaking my promise, I had alot of work to do and I still do, so it will take a long time but not too long to post a chapter, hope y'all enjoy your day byeeee)