A Ship With It's Destination Unclear

"Were finally here!" The white haired young man exclaims. As he stares at the ocean with his hand above his forehead sheltering himself from the scorching sun.

"Yepp! thank you for accompanying me as well!" Esther replies with a small grin.

"Aw shucks, its no problem, if it weren't for you I would have probably become a topping for quicksand dessert!" Zack laughs awkwardly as he places his hands on his hips

"Well you are not entirely wrong with that sentence—" Esther replies with a blank face. "Also I must take my leave now since I might be left by the ship.-" Esther states with a smile

"Ah yes yes of course! Safe travels, Esther!" the young man exclaims whilst waving his arm.

"Will do!" Esther replies whilst rushing towards the boat.

"Wait you might fall off if you run there!!!" Zack exclaims

"Exactly. It's fun!"

Esther replies without turning back as Zack face palms himself in disappointment.

"Hello!, Id like to ask if this ship is headed to... Wouxian ?"

"Ahoy! And yes, good timing! We were nearly bout' to set sail!" The man replied with a big grin. He looked like a middle aged man.

"Great! How much would it be?" Esther asks.

"Oh it'll be 500 Euon! it is quite expensive these days si-" Before the man could even finish he was already cut off.

Esther stretches out her hand, handing over a pouch full of coins. "Here." Money has never been a problem for Esther. Considering her family's considerable wealth. Go Esther.

The man's eyes widened. It seemed he had not expected that since Esther had looked young. "Wha- HOP ON MISS!!!"

"Thank you!" Esther replied with a grin. As she  hops on board.

"Let us set sail!!!"

"Aye Aye Captain!!!"

The ship had started moving already, meanwhile Esther was standing at the side  quickly approaching the railing as she places her arms on it. The boat had let out a loud honk. Esther stared at the ships left behind at the harbor as the ships were farther and farther away until they could no longer be seen.

"Goodbye, Onstrey!"

Esther had her eyes closed as a gust of wind touched her skin softly, whilst her hair followed the wind. She slowly took a deep breath of fresh air, for some reason she had a sense of relief and excitement at the same time. In her defense; 'Who wouldn't be excited to meet their best friend?'

Esther slowly opened her eyes as she looked upon the glistening ocean waters, listening to the sound of waves clashing, it was calming to the point Esther could listen to it for hours without a care in the world, if it was possible.

"Captain!!!"
"We have a problem."

"Ey! What's the problem?"

A bead of sweat drips from the crew member's forehead. "Something is holding the ships anchor down!"

"Someone must go down there and che-" before the captain could finish he was cut off

"Captain! The anchor is up again but we have another problem!!"

Beads of sweat drop from the crews forehead as an enormous creature rises up from the waters. A shark would seem like child's play in comparison to it. The creature had a fish's head, with a body filled with huge blue, green, and black scales, glowing red orbs with sharp pupils, eyes that would remind you of a snake looking straight into your eyes as it prepares to  launch an attack. Slowly opening its mouth revealing big yellowish sharp teeth that looked more like knives rather than teeth, It was a creature that looked like, something that came out of a fairytale. Slowly it rises out of the waters, making the crew quiver in fear whilst watching, feeling helpless.

"What on earth is.. t..that..?" A crew member manages to speak out.
Whilst the rest of the crew including a few passengers like Esther remained silent, as they continued to watch the creature staring straight at them, speechlessly. Although it was normal to find creatures, magic, and alike around in their world, most were harmless and it wasn't everyday you'd see a creature looking as if its begging to eat and kill you.

Esther kicks herself inside secretly, all she wanted was to meet her dearest friend, p-e-a-c-e-f-u-l-l-y. But then again, the universe seemed to have.. Other, plans. Although as strange as it would have seemed, why did she feel..

Excited..?

Hi-hi~! Shrimp heree! So It took longer to finish this than I thought... But yeah haha..
And so- shoutout to my dearest friend-sis Jenissy the coffee immersed 4th wall, for giving me advice and motivation, for this story twt- Thank you again Jenissy!!

Also fun fact!; Euon is the currency for money in their world! 30 Euon is = 1 USD in real money-!

And one last thing, to whoever is reading this thank you, and wish me luck!

-~Shrimp