The boys are crazy...

...they walk into the water an the boys come to us. "Hey I'm Dalton, and those are my boys Jake, and Dakota.'' ''Nice to meet y'all I'm Nicole and they are Ann and Taylor.'' ''nice to meet you'' he shakes my hand and hands me a beer. we swim all evening and hangout at 9:20 we get ready to leave I hop on hurricane and call for Dalton '' hey cowboy come over here!'' I yell. He runs over an I drop my hand holding my palm up '' Phone'' I say simply he hands it to me I put my number in and hand it to him. all the while everyone does the same. I turn hurricane around an trot to Ann secretly giving her a high five and as we are talking I here some snaps of branches about the time i turn around my horse tenses up and Dalton jumps out '' Hey Nicole,'' he nervously scratches the back of his neck '' would you happen to be free tomorrow to hang out with me then after that their is a party at my place?"I act like I have to think about it I hum ''I don't know Dalton I might be Busy on the farm.'' He sighs an Pouts '' Its alright I understand Nicole maybe Ill call or text you?'' "Yes you can and I will be free tomorrow just have to work with my uncle for a couple, also we better head home before sissy starts worry'' I yell the last bit an walk hurr. toward the trail ''Let's go'' I stop an wait for them I get my phone out and txt dalton 'Hey Stranger'. I here his phone go off as ann and taylor start racing home. Turning around I call out " Bye yall'' I kick hurr up into a canter onthe trail and hop grandpas cattle guard and take off running to my aunts house passing cow calf pairs and our bull, I finally pass ann and taylor but they are on the road still. I get home an hop off hurr taking her bridle off and upclipping the lead rope and I let her eat. I walk in the house an set on the couch after grabbing a water bottle an I wait for the girls to come in when they do their faces drop and I fall of the couch laughing my butt off. ''I'm taking a shower now" I call walking off after we all shower we go in taylors room and watch Dead Silence I was in the middle of Taylors bed with one of them on each side of me an my stuffed horse spirit in between my legs an hugging him. When scary parts come on I grab spirit and hide my eyes. After, the movie is half way thru I fall into a deep sleep thinking about what has happened today...