1

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!! My birthday is coming! It's tomorrow and i will find my mate!" Jimin happily exclaimed while running to where i am.

"Well then, congrats!" I said with a fake smile and he sat down beside me.

"So... Are you excited to finds your mate?" I asked him, looking towards him and trying to get my hair from flying everywhere because we are currently at the beach and as the sea breeze came blowing us.

"Yeah... I'm excited but i- never mind. Just that hopefully moon goddess wouldn't separate us from each other hm?" He said looking back at me.

Sighing, i looked back at the sea and knew that once the time comes, i will have to let go of him.

In case if you are wondering, i have a crush on Jimin ever since we were young. We went through thick and thin times in our childhood but we still stick to one another. When we were young, we were bullied verbally as we were the Alpha's child, we were always called as 'Filthy rich kids' and 'Rich kids who takes things for granted', but we aren't like that.

For as long as i can remember, we have been friends for that long and letting him go to his mate and as his one and only best friend who has a crush on him, it is hard.

"Omg look Jimin! The sunset!" I exclaimed, pointing to the sun which is setting, creating a beautiful view to take a picture.

"Come, i'll help you take a photo!" I said and took his phone and he happily stood up and posed for me to take a picture.

As it had gotten darker, we splitter different ways and headed back to our houses.

'Tomorrow's gonna be a new day, a different day. Let's see what tomorrow holds for us.' Jasmine, my wolf, said before we fell into darkness.

Jimin POV

With heavy steps, i trudged to my bed, not wanting tomorrow to arrive. The reason why i didn't want tomorrow to arrive is because i actually have a crush on my best friend, Y/n. Looking out of the window, i could see a crescent moon and stared at it.

"Please moon goddess. Please make Y/n my mate. I really love her a lot. Please?" I said it out loud and Jason, my wolf, also nodded in my head.

I felt moon goddess beside me and she was smiling at me and whispered into my ear.

"You will be glad to meet your mate. Trust me but promise me one thing, cherish her with your heart." She said and i looked towards her and saw her beside me, smiling at me.

"You sure?" I asked worriedly.

She winked at me before waving goodbye to me before disappearing into thin air.

'Omg! I guess the moon goddess has something planned for us!!' Jason exclaimed tiredly. I nodded silently and went back to bed to sleep.

The Next Day

When i woke up, i was still confused of what the moon goddess said. What did she mean by that i will glad? What did she mean by i have to cherish my mate? Who is she? Is she more important than Y/n? Does that mean that i have to let go of Y/n?

'Oh my gosh! Help me!' I cried silently and my wolf had woken up due to my crying.

'Gosh Jimin! You are over thinking about your mate! You will be happy. She will be happy. So now, let's get ready for Y/n for breakfast.' He said and i went to bathe.

As i was almost done bathing, i heard my mom shout from below and there was a sweet scent wafting through the air. What is that?

I quickly freshen up and wore my undergarments and pants before heading down and as i headed down, the smell of that sweet scent which smelt like jasmine, lily and mangoes and strawberries.

"Mom! Did Y/n-" I ran out of my room and when i was at the top of the stairs, about to come down, i stopped in the midst seeing that Y/n was all alone and everything around my felt like it became like a slow motion video.

The way she turned to me, how her hair flipped when she turned to me. It felt as if that she was the spotlight in a club and the lights are all shining at her and the rays of the sun that was shining on her face was making everyone of her features more prettier than i've ever seen.

"Oh hi Jimin! What were you going to say just now?" Y/n asked me and that angelic voice of hers is making my heart beat non stop, like it is going to pop out of my chest.

It felt like immediately i went on "uwu" mode seeing her. I squealed like a girl and my mom laughed seeing me like that and Y/n was so worried seeing me in that state.

"Omg Jimin! Are you ok? What's wrong?" She asked me worriedly and from squatting position, i stood up and hugged her tightly.

"Nothing! I was just feeling happy because today is my birthday!" I said and began jumping around the house and i ran towards my mother and hugged her tightly.

"Omg mom! The moon goddess was right! She had something planned out for me!" Once again, i squealed like a little kid.

My mom used her finger and poked my forehead and giggled at me. Through mind link, she asked me if Y/n is my mate. I nodded vigorously and Y/n was looking at me weirdly.

"Gosh Jimin! Please stop acting like this! You are scaring me! This is the first time in my whole life i've ever seen you act like a little girl!" She said.

"Yeah son. Go ahead. Y/n's hungry because she hasn't eaten anything. I offered her some mini muffins that i've made yesterday but she did not take up my offer. She will absolutely make a good wife hm?" My mom said that last sentence softly, not wanting Y/n to know because i told her that i don't want Y/n to find out that she is my mate.

"Ok! Let's go and eat! Bye mom!" I waved goodbye to my mom and dragged Y/n out of the house.