2

Jimin's POV

Once we're in the car, i happily tapped on the steering wheel when we stopped at a red light. Y/n kept looking at me weirdly and with that face of hers, i'm so tempted to kiss and hug her and tell her that she is my mate.

"You know... You are actually scaring me. I'm not used to seeing you like this." She said and looked at the front.

"Alright. I'm just so happy." I said and parked the car. Y/n nodded her head and we entered the cafe.

After eating, we went to buy some clothes for later tonight because there will be a party and Alphas, Lunas and their kids from other packs will be coming.

Y/n's POV

While Jimin and i were walking in the shopping mall when i came across a store that sells beautiful dresses.

"Jimin! JIMIN! We have to go to this store! C'mon!" I dragged him in and the employee came up to me and bowed at us first before letting me choose and also asked her for recommendations for later on party. After changing and trying those dresses, i've decided to stick to a black dress which has a leg slit and it looked so pretty.

When i was about to pay for my dress, Jimin immediately cut in saying that he will buy it for me. In the end, we quarrelled in front of the cashier and after so long of convincion for me, Jimin went ahead to pay for me.

I glared at him when we walked out of the store because i really wanted to pay it on my own because it makes me seems like i am poor. Now we went on to finding Jimin's outfit.

I followed him into a shop he saw that attracted him and tried on some tuxedos, suits and ties. In the end, he went for a black suit and a black tie.

I'm not so sure if he purposely wore black just like me but then again, i should not jump into conclusions thinking that he purposely did it. So, i shrugged it off thinking that he may want to wear black today.

Back At Jimin's House

When we reached his house, we were greeted by an Omega who said that Jimin's father wants to meet him in his office. With that, we spilt ways, him going to his father's office and me going to help his mother for later party.

There is always something that Jimin's mother will do that up to today, i will still blush whenever she does that. Every time, whenever she sees me, she will pinch my cheeks and then smooch them and calls me "Y/n-nie".

As i walked into the kitchen, she did that and whenever she does that, i will be blushing in embarrassment. I don't hate it, but i just find it embarrassing that up to today, she still does that and that is how she calls me when i was younger too.

"Y/n-niee!! You're back! How was your little date with Jimin? Did you get what you need for later?" She asked me when i walked into the kitchen.

"Ah yes. And aunty~ It wasn't a date! Jimin will be finding his mate anytime soon and yes i did get what i needed for later. Will it be alright if i you a bit of your makeup?" I asked her shyly, my cheeks were tinted pink.

"Go ahead! And can you wear that apron and help me with Jimin's cake and the foods?"

"Ah yes! I was about to ask you if i needed to wear that apron..." I shyly asked while wearing the apron.

Time skip: When we're almost done with the food

"Ah Y/n-niee! You can go and take a bath now. I can handle it from here. Go ahead! We females take a long time to put on makeup and dress up. So, get ready!!" She took out the apron off me and pushed me out of the kitchen. Turning back at her, she only waved at me.

"Ta ta!" She said and waved goodbye to be and walked back into the kitchen, leaving me standing outside the kitchen looking at her and back in the front.

"Heh. Maybe i really need a bath! I stink!" I said and went to Jimin's bedroom first, taking his shirts and shorts before stepping into his bathroom.