Y/n's POV

Honestly but seeing Jimin in distress is worrisome. The thing is that i do not even know what he is so distressed about! I really wanna try and help him but i don't even know how to! Wait! What about my parents? Have they arrived?

In a rush, i ran to the main hall to be greeted by a lot of people. I frantically looked around, trying to find where are they and i then heard footsteps behind me.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jimin say from behind me and i rushes to tell him.

"My-my parents. I can't find them!" I frantically exclaimed to only be responded with a chuckle from him. I can't believe it! He is laughing at me for not being able to find my parents?!

"Relax! Your parents are chatting with mine. They're talking about business. Look there. They're alright so let's go back?" I shook my head at that response and ran to my parents.

"Mom! Dad! Where were you?! I'm so worried about you!" I ran to them and hugged them tightly and Jimin casually walked towards his parents.

"Go on chatting with Jimin. Jimin's father and i are talking about business. Don't worry about us and go on!" My father said and i hugged and kissed their cheeks before starting to walk around the ballroom with Jimin.

"Hey Jimin! When you become the Alpha right, who will you choose as your Beta and Delta?" I asked him and he told me about his choices in choosing a Delta.

"But i think i'm going to choose Jeon Jungkook. I think you know him. He is a Delta in our pack and if i am not wrong, his parents are my parents friends too. But for Beta... I'm thinking of offering the Beta position to Kim Taehyung, the third son of the Kim Pack." I looked at him, amused.

"You sure about the Kim Pack? I heard that they ar some of the strongest..." I told him and he nodded his head, taking a glass of champagne one of the omegas offered. For me, i don't want to drink it until my birthday arrives.

"Mhm. I think i want him as my Beta. He seems like the type of person i can trust. And for Jungkook, that muscle pig- no wolf, i can trust him because we are friends. That's a good promotion right?" Jimin asked me and i shrugged my shoulders

"It's up to you. To me, i think that as long as you don't make any rash decisions. I think that everything will be alright." I told him and he nodded his head.

A Month Later

It was my birthday today and i'm currently in my house, getting ready for my breakfast with Jimin. About Jimin, he is acting strangely ever since his birthday party. Why i said that was because ever since his birthday party, he has been clinging onto me and is always begging my parents for me to stay over at their house if not he will beg my parents and his to stay at our house.

I find it kinda weird because every does not do that and he always try and sleep with me if not in the same room as me. Our sleepovers became more often in this month and he always laugh at the littlest things i do and always try and over it with an excuse. I'm not complaining tho, i just find it weird and today is my birthday which means... i'm going to find my mate!!

You don't know how happy i am to be able to find my mate. Right now, i'm getting ready for breakfast with Jimin and is hoping that he will be my mate and i will be in bliss. I heard the door of my room open and there was my mom outside, telling me that Jimin has already arrived.

I nodded my head as an understatement but the thing is... the scent? What was that? Was that my mates scent?! Quickly wearing my clothes, i rushed down to see Jimin and it then stucked me. PARK JIMIN, MY LONG TIME CRUSH IS MY FUCKING MATE!

"Omg! You are my mate?!" I exclaimed and Jimin nodded his head and without any minute, i ran into his arms and almost immediately, i was engulfed in a hug from him and i snuggled indus

"Omg! You are my mate?!" She exclaimed and i nodded my head, smiling softly.

Slowly opening my arms and as i predicted, she came running into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"I can't believe it. You're my mate. I'm ours, you're mine." She said and i kissed her forehead and hair, also sniffing her hair.

"C'mon. Let's go to our regular cafe to eat breakfast. Shall we m'lady?" I said and we linked our arms, biding goodbye to her parents before heading to our regular breakfast cafe.