Chapter 3

At the end of the meeting, I found out that me and Neeta are going for the runway fashion show and it's going to be live on TV, I guess that will increase my followers.

I'm on 700,000 followers , not because of my modeling though , but they mainly came from my brand influencing  and I'm also a brand ambassador of many companies in New York and few other states.

I came down from my car and I looked at clouds cage and to my surprise, it was opened and he wasn't there ,I turned to the door and it was wide opened.
How the fuck did he get out of his cage and unlocked the door to get inside the house.

I hurried into the house and I met him in the parlor, playing with another dog but this animal looked more than a dog, it was huge , tall, really hairy with large fangs and long canines.where did this animal even come from.

Clouds ran to meet me,almost pushing me on the ground, I pat his head still in great state of confusion as I stared at this other animal who stared back at me with his dark eyes that made my heart skip.

I approached this dog ,trying to be friendly and touching it but he, or she ran way into the house.

I chased after it and it kept running towards the dark passage leading to the second room.

The dog finally stopped running when it stood behind a tall figure that stood in front of the room door and when I looked up , I recognized those glowing eyes from last night .

My eyes shone wide open as I cowered backwards till I got to the parlor, my heart making hard beats in my chest.

He stood in front of the dark passage staring at me.
" why are you scared"he asked while moving forward and before he could get to the light, I ran to my room and closed the door, my hands were shaking too much for me to even lock it.

I took my phone from inside my trousers to dial 911 and before I could call the number, I felt a gun pressing hard against my back.
My heart began racing and I could feel sweat dripping down  my face.

" call that number and I will make sure you wouldn't live to experience the next second"

That means he was going to shoot me within a second if I called that number and I was too young to die , I didn't even want to die yet , I still had a long way to go in life.

I slowly dropped my phone on the table beside me and he picked it up and when I no longer felt the gun behind my back, I turned around and he had already left.

How come I didn't even notice him when he entered the room, his steps were so quiet and unnoticeable.

I took a deep breath and sat on my bed, then I saw clouds who ran inside and began pulling me by my sleeves to the parlor where I was afraid to go to and I saw the other animal, staring at me like I was food.

I got to the parlor and something crossed my mind, clouds was a really aggressive and unfriendly dog to strangers, he was a huge, white, husky breed who wasn't friendly to people he doesn't know but this guy got into my house and clouds didn't even retaliate or something,
I wouldn't forget to punish him after this.

           I saw the guy who was standing and facing the window, I think he was staring at the sun.

I couldn't see his face , I could only see his jet black , silky, wavy hair that poured over his shoulders.

His hair was so attractive, I wanted to touch it so bad , I could tell how soft it was without even laying my hands on it.

       " I told you I wasn't going to harm you and you went ahead to call the police" he said and I kept staring at him, trying to see his face.