Chapter 4

Angst warning
Third person's POV
Marshall and Gumball had been married for almost four years when Marshall started getting sick. His symptoms where coughing flower's petals. Yes, he was victim of the Hanahaki disease. The Hanahaki disease is a disease where the victim of unrequited love starts coughing flower's petals of a plant growing in their lungs. Which could grow large enough to make the victim unable to breathe.
Marshall's POV
I was staring at the petals I just coughed up in the sink. They were sakura flowers and most of them were covered in blood. I felt tears running down my face. I knew exactly why this was happening. I am victim of unrequited love. "This means that my husband doesn't love me anymore" this words kept repeating into my head. I suddenly heard the door unlock. It was probably him. He called my name a few times, but I couldn't bring myself to answer. He found me in the bathroom starting at the petals in the sink, crying like a baby. He gently put an hand on my shoulder and said:"how are you bubs?"
This broke me I dried my tears with my hands and looked at him."do you still love me? Please, don't lie" was the only thing that I was able to say. He looked at me. He remained salient. It hurt like hell. "Sorry" I heard. This made me start crying again. I wanted to be mad at him, but I couldn't. It wasn't his fault that he fell out of love with me. All the good memories were flowing in my mind. The first time we met, when I confessed, when he proposed, our vows... it was all gone now. Nothing mattered anymore. All these years loving each other came to an end and the worst thing is that I can't be mad at him because it's not his fault.
~end~
I am sorry this pretty much sucks but I am not good at writing angst