Chapter 6 (pt 1)

Third person's POV
Marshall just entered the café when he saw someone that caught his eyes. That someone was a boy with pink hair and pink skin, he looked somehow familiar but he didn't know why.
Marshall's POV
As I got in the bar this pink guy caught my eyes. He looked very handsome. So without thinking I went up to him and just said:"hi"
As we started talking I found him very interesting and somehow familiar, maybe we already knew each other.
Gumball's POV
I was just drinking my coffee when a random guy walked up to me and started talking. As the conversation went on I noticed how charming he was and started thinking that he was very familiar. I started thinking where we could have met before and as I thought I already knew him. He was my classmate in year nine. He was the shady guy in the back of the classroom, always wearing hoodies and minding his own business. I have always wanted to be his friend, in high school I thought he was so cool.
Marshall's POV
I was thinking and thinking but I couldn't find the answer to my question."where did I meet him before?". Just as I was lost in my thoughts he asked:" did you study in ***** school?" "Yes" I answered. As he asked that question I remembered. He was my high school classmate.
~to be continued~