Chapter 5

Smut warning
Third person's POV
Marshall and Gumball were on a school trip together. They were now entering their shared bedroom for the first time, but there was something unexpected. There was only a bed.
Gumball's POV
We entered the room and the first thing I noticed was that there was just a bed. My mind started thinking of all the possible scenarios and all of them included sex. I was very nervous.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'time skip'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Third person's POV
It was now night time and both boys were getting ready for bed.
Marshall's POV
I just got in the sheets and I was waiting for Gumball to join me. He finally joined me, "good night" he said as his back was facing me. "This can't end this fast" I thought. I started back hugging him and as I did that I started giving him little kisses on the neck.
Gumball's POV
I was going crazy, all I could think about was Marshall. As he started kissing my neck my member started getting hard, "fuck it" I thought as I turned around and started making out with him. I could tell he was surprised by my reaction since it took him a while to starting kissing back. As we were making out I felt his hand travel to my already hard member, he started palming me and I could barley hold back my moans.
Marshall's POV
I started palming him, but I wanted more. I wanted to hear his voice, so I slid my hand under his boxers starting to give him an hand-job. As I did that a little moan escaped his mouth and that made me get hard instantly. I started kissing him harder and my hand started bobbing his member faster. As he was close I stopped. "Please make me finish" he begged, but that didn't change my mind. "Get on your knees" I said. He did as I said and started teasing me through my boxers. As he freed my member from the thigh fabric he started giving me a blow job. Growls were escaping my mouth. As I got closer I continued the hand job I was giving him before making us finish together.
~end~