Four.

Alani

After school Scarlett dropped me off and told me to come at 5:20. I changed into more comfy clothes which are a black shirt with dark grey sweats, along with my crocs. I put my knotless braids in a ponytail and left out the house.

I got into my car, drove out the driveway, and made my way to Scarlett's house which was 2 minutes away while listening to Hips Don't Lie by Shakira.

When the song ended I realized that I was already parked in her driveway. I turned my car off and got out. When walking up her porch I put my arm up over my shoulder with the key in hand and locked the doors.

I knocked on her door but didn't get a response, so I waited for two minutes. I got impatient so I twisted the knob and to my surprise it was already unlocked.

I open the door then shut it behind me. "Scarlett" I called out but didn't hear a response, "Scar" I yelled out again.

I walked up the steps and to her room. I pushed open the door to see her with headphones on. I laughed and jumped on her bed making her scream then take her headphones off.

"What the fuck, you couldn't tap me on my shoulder like a regular person?" I laugh at her then kissed her cheek.

"Nah I'm not regular" I shrug and adjust my sitting position, "now why did you say come over again?" I honestly forgot because my brain does not process stuff nor remembers anything from morning time to evening time at all.

She smirks before getting off the bed and putting her headphones on the dresser, "well you said you were horny, so I'm gonna help you get... more horny" she said the ending with a smirk on her face.

I crossed my legs over each other gaining her attention to that. She started walking towards me and without realizing it, her ass was right in front of me now.

Damn she walks fast.

"Get up" she said sternly making me nod my head and stand up. She sat down in the middle of the bed then looked up at me.

"Take you're pants and shirt off" I did as told so now I was only in my bra and underwear. She looked over my body slowly while biting her bottom lip.

"Sit in between my legs" she patted the middle of the bed space between her legs and i-again- did as told.

"Good girl" when she said that I got even hornier. If possible. I always get horny around her though.

"Now spread you're legs and lay back" I did and the minute I did her hands started roaming my body. I whimpered when her hand went over my nibble and rubbed it. She started playing with both of them then went down to my underwear.

"This okay" she whispered in my ear then kissed my neck making me bit my lip. "Uh uh" I whimpered out.

She holds my legs with hers before her hand slips in my underwear and starts playing with my clit. I moan out as she starts slow then speeds up her movements.

"B-baby t-that feels g-good" I moan out as I hear her chuckle behind me, "does it love" I nod my head and she picks up speed-if possible- making me bite her arm.

I felt her long and veiny hands slide in my wet pussy going in and out. "You're so wet my love" she said in a sultry voice.

I let out a loud moan, laying my head against her shoulder while my legs began to shake.

She began kissing my neck making me lean my head to the side to give her more access. I felt her suck then nibble, probably leaving marks that I'll have to cover later.

"I-I'm bouta c-cum"

She stops almost immediately leaving me wetter and whimpering. She taps my thigh signaling me to get up. I move from in between her legs and sit on my legs facing her.

"I want you to ride my thigh until you cum"

I nod and get myself situated on her thigh. I start moving slow back and forth. She wraps her hand around my throat in a tight- but not to much to cut my air flow- grip leaning my head back while moans spill out my mouth.

"That's it just like that" I moan loudly when she says that. I jolt forward when I feel her slap my ass then move me faster by holding it. "When you come moan my name" she whispers in my ear.

I let out a strangled 'okay' and speed up my pace a little. That familiar knot in my stomach going haywire. I grab her hand that's sitting on my thigh and put it around my throat. She gives it a squeeze and groans while moving.

"Fuck" I moan out, tilting my head, "Scarlett" I scream out as I come down from my high.

My legs shake around her thigh trying to calm down from the best orgasm I have ever had. I'm not a virgin, but I would say this was a better orgasm then the other girl I fucked a long time ago.

"You did so good baby" Scarlett says pulling my neck down, and giving me a sloppy kiss on the lips. I feel her smile through the kiss making me do the same.

"Thank you" I say and rest my head on her shoulder. She taps my thigh letting me know to get up so I do and sit on the bed. She gets up and goes into her bathroom then comes out with a wet towel.

She rubs my thighs and cleans me up and her thigh before throwing the towel in the laundry basket in the corner and getting on the bed, laying her head on my bare chest.

I feel her hand travel down to my waist and drags along the stretch marks. She circles them first then goes along the horizontal lining. She does this all the time and it's really comforting to have someone do it. It shows they like you for you.

One of the many things I like about Scarlett.