𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

Part 1
The beginning

Part 1The beginning

"Stop stressing over shitty people."

Song suggestions:

Raspberry by Grouplove

Good morning by P.S

Bad idea by girl in red

Prom queen by beach bunny

Y/n Pov:

Rain pounded the the grass outside. Trickling down my window. The watery substance raced to the end of the window as I waited for my cousin to pick me up.

I was already dressed. ( outfit on top. If you don't like you can change it. )
A car swerved into my driveway.

I headed towards the front door. Picking up an umbrella. I pulled my heavy luggage behind me. I cracked the front door open in front of me and stepped out. I was already wearing my shoes. As my foot mushed the soggy grass beneath me.

I turned to stare at the house I had cried tears day and night in. The house where held so much screaming. So much pain. I was finally leaving my hell.

Turning my body back to the car I continued walking to the car. Opening the door and sitting in the back seat. And slamming the door behind me. I pushed my luggage on the seat next to me on the floor.

"Hi! You must be Y/n" The girl infront of me said happily. I let a small smile light my face. "Yep! And you Kate right? I haven't seen you since I was 3!"

Kate's face filled with confusion. "You remember that? I didn't even know we met before!" She said happily with a hint of confusion. I nodded my head. And pulled my headphones out of my bag. Putting them on and turning on my record player.

Looking out the window as I watched the rain droplets hit the window as it slowly faded away. My eyelids became heavy as I slowly fell asleep.

~time skip~

I slowly got up after taking my short nap in the backseat of my cousins vehicle reeking the scent of vanilla and sweets. I looked out the window, the sky cloudly but wasn't exactly raining. But looked like it was about to pour.