Part 4

Part 4
The garden

"Sometimes the happiest memories are the ones that hurt the most

"Sometimes the happiest memories are the ones that hurt the most."

Song Recommendations

Washing Machine
Heart by Mitski

Perfume by
Lovejoy

Mr. Telephone man
By New Edition

Hayloft by
Mother Mother

_________________________________________

Y/n Pov

Everyone sat at the table. Eating salad and rice. Kate looking exhausted. Scared. Tired.

"Y/n, so today you will start on the garden correct?" Kate asked, trying to start some conversation. I nodded in reply.

"She's working on the garden?" Miles asked. A little angry.

"Yes. Anything wrong with that master Miles?" Ms. Grose asked. He sank in his seat.

"No." He grumbled.

"So. I noticed Y/n wasn't in her room last night. Where was she?" Ms. Grose asked.

Before I could day anything Miles spoke.

"In my bed." He grinned. Kate's eyes widen. Kate stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

"Why the hell was she in your room." Kate grumbled. Miles stared at her with a smug grin.

"Because she-" I coverd him mouth.

"Nightmares. I got scares and his room was the closest to mine. So I went in." I said glaring at Miles. Who was still grinning.

Kate's angry face shifted into a sad one.

"Why didn't you come to me?" She said sadly.

"He was the closest and I was still tired, I'm sorry Kate." I said with a comforting smile.

She smiled sadly and sat back down. And we all continued to eat.

Miles pov

Shit. She was smart. I was about to say something before she coverd my mouth. I need to get both of them out of my house.