Chapter 1

A white haired girl stood in a dark alleyway. She had just bought a dark potion. All who drank the potion would fall in love with whomever they saw first once the potion was ingested.

"He's mine. He always will be. I'll make sure of it" The girl said laughing maniacally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy sat on her bathroom floor in silence staring a two positive pregnancy tests. She couldn't believe that she was pregnant. How was she going to tell Natsu? How will he react to this?

The young couple had only started dating a few months ago, not only that but Lucy was just twenty and Natsu twenty-one. They weren't ready to have kids. They can barely take care of themselves so there is no way they could handle a child.

Lucy sighed placing her hand on her stomach. She had to tell him, he has the right to know. But the 'what if?' questions kept bombarding her thoughts. What if he doesn't want it? What if he leaves me? What if he thinks it's not his and that I cheated?

She shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts. She's made up her mind. She's going to tell him and no matter what happens she's going to keep the baby. Although she just learned that she was with child, she harbored a great sense of protectiveness towards her unborn child.

She got up and placed the pregnancy tests on the sink before washing her hands. She walked into her bedroom to grab her celestial spirit gate keys (AN: I don't remember what she calls them 😭 but I know you know what I'm talking about) and her whip before heading out the door and towards the guild.

Of course she wouldn't tell him today. She would tell him tomorrow. She wanted to have some time to build up some courage first.

Once she arrived at the guild she began wondering if this was the safest place for her to be at the moment. It was only 10 am and a fight had already broken out with chairs, bottles and anything else you could think of being thrown.

Instinctively she wrapped her arm around her stomach. She slowly backed away from the guild, deciding to come back later when there was less chaos. She decided she would just enjoy the beauty that Mongolia had to offer.

She walked through the town, stopping ever so often when a vender or store owner would call to her, asking her to test a new product or offering her a discount if she bought anything or just giving her free stuff.

Lucy was all in all a beautiful woman, she had beautiful golden blonde hair, the cutest chocolate brown eyes , a dazzling smile and what some would call the perfect body. Her features tend to draw people's attention but what pulled them closer would be her amazing personality and kind heart. So in short, everyone who has had the pleasure of meeting her adores her.

Lucy had finally made it to the quieter side to the town. She smiled as she came across one of her favourite book stores. She hurridly went inside hoping that the owner had gotten shipments of new books.

"Lucy dear. It's so good to see you" The small elderly woman behind the counter said as soon as Lucy walked in.

Lucy smiled upon seeing the old woman and she greeted the woman gleefully, "Grandma Acres, it's so good to see you too" she said.

The old woman smiled brightly at the young woman before getting off her stool and walking around the counter to hug her, "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever" the old woman said.

Lucy laughed "I'm here almost everyday".

"I know but that isn't enough my dear" The old woman pouted.