Chapter 2

Erza ,Levy and Wendy burst through the guild doors looking panicked.

"Has anyone seen Lucy?" Erza demanded making everyone's head turn towards them. Everyone shook their head just realizing that they hadn't seen the lovable blonde.

"Erza what's the matter?" Mira asked walking over to the trio.

"We can't find Lu-chan" Levy said.

"Well did you check her apartment?" Juvia asked joining the conversation.

"That's the thing, we just went there and it was completely empty" Wendy said.

"Maybe she's out running an errand" Mira suggested.

"It was empty as in no furniture or personal items. There weren't any traces of her" Erza said.

Wendy nodded her head, "Her scent was already gone too" she added.

"Maybe she moved to a different part of town" Gray shrugged standing beside Juvia.

"And not tell us. I don't think so!" Levy shouted. Gray rose his arms in surrender backing away from the small woman as Gajeel rushed over to calm Levy down.

Master Mackarov was watching the scene from the railing on the second floor. He sighed knowing what he was about to say would devastate his children.

He jumped off of the railing , landing on the bar counter, he cleared his throat calling the attention of everyone in the guild.

"Our beloved celestial mage Lucy Heartfilia has temporarily left the guild and Magnolia" The old man said stunning the guild into silence before all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy woke up smiling. She stood up and headed straight to bathroom to brush her teeth and to full up her bath tub. She couldn't wait to have her first bath in her new home.

She squealed excitedly as she placed her foot in the bath tub. The water was just as warm as she wanted. Baths always made her worries go away, they always gave her a sense of relaxation. That's why she'd always take baths when she had time.

Lucy spent half hour in the bath before it got cold. She got out and headed straight to her closet. It was a hot summer day so she picked out a pair of jean shorts (shorts stopped at her lower thigh) and a blue tank top with white sandals.

She headed downstairs to see breakfast already laid out for her on her kitchen counter. She ate, cleaned up then headed out the door to take a walk into town.

She was once again greeted by many once she got into town.

She found a little magic shop and eagerly entered hoping to find new keys which she did.

She continued walking around before she caught the scent of something delicious, she followed the smell and ended up outside a bakery. She didn't waste any time going inside. She bought 2 muffin, 5 slices of cake each a different kind of flavor, and 6 large chocolate chip cookies. She left the bakery with a large bag.

As soon as she exited the smell of fried chicken caught her nose and she suddenly felt hungry. She walked to the restaurant where the smell was coming from and ordered a big plate of deep fried drum sticks. She would cover each drumstick in hot sauce before eating. She paid for her meal and left. She began walking back to her house.

By the time she got home she was hungry again. She made her way to the kitchen where she made two sandwiches, she then proceeded to add hot sauce before eating. She used to hate hot sauce but now that she was pregnant she puts it on everything, she found it strange of course but didn't worry about it since she was aware that it was because of her pregnancy.