Through memory lane

Chapter 2;
Through memory lane

John was 17 at the time, he was in the 'Getaway Gallery' Bar as he and his friend Red tossed darts at the dartboard, Red was only 19 at the time. As they tossed darts at the board, a few delinquents stood in front of the darts as they both refrained from throwing them.

"What'cha twiggies doin at the Getaway Galley, huh?" The largest of the group asked as he smacked the darts out of their hands as John quivered back,

"Throwin' darts, now get the fuck out of my face 'fore i throw one at you. Fatass!" John shouted at them as they laughed. He lifted John as the two other delinquents held back Red as she struggled, the large delinquent pushed John up against the wall as he held his forearm on his neck, constricting his airways.

Red struggled more as she tried pushing the other two away before they'd grip her hips and push her down on the ground as she looked up at John, The large delinquent took out a small pocket knife as he flourished the blade in front of John.

"Put fuckin' respect on my name Twiggie, Mateo Camilla." He told John as he lifted John's hoodie and shirt.

"Get your fucking hands off of him! Let the fuck go of him!" Red shouted before the other delinquent struck her across the face, breaking her nose.

Mateo took his knife and stabbed John in his stomach as he twisted the blade and pulled it out as he dropped him on the ground, Mateo and his delinquents laughed to themselves as they left the Getaway Gallery.

Red got up quickly as she ran to John and pressed up against his stab wound, shouting for help as other bar patrons rushed over.

Red and the other bar patrons helped John get up and was taken back to his house instead of the hospital,

"Why don't you wanna go to the hospital John? You're in bad shape!" Red cried out as he held his bleeding stomach,

"This is nothing compared to what Sam does." He stated as he lifted his shirt, revealing the numerous scars and bruises on his body as Red's eyes widened.

DECEMBER 24TH, 2130.
Sam was hiding under a tent as rain poured down from the gloomy sky, he looked at a cracked framed photo of the entire Williamson family. He popped open the frame as he looked at the photo containing;

Himself, the eldest. John, the second oldest. Jane, the third oldest. Janet, the unfortunate middle child. Joshua, the youngest, and Thomas, the second youngest.

As Sam looked at the photo he held it with two fingers as he flung it into his distance as it flew away in the wind.

John had awakened in his bed and gotten out of it, getting dressed for the day. He'd grab his gun belt and wallet, putting his gun belt on before storing his wallet in his pocket, he'd exit his house and go to the streets of cliffgard. A lady with red hair and a shirt that had the well-known Arizona drink 'Atomic Kick' emblem on it would slide down the stairs handrail and begin walking with John, this woman was Red R.R. John's longtime friend.