Edward and Jacob OneShot

Edward hated hunting in Autumn because tourists would come to the forest and take pictures. Edward didn't like risking humans to his animal hunt.

As Edward walked through the forest, searching for prey, his eye caught a red blood drop on a leaf. The smell was wonderful, it wasn't human though. Whatever it was, he wanted it. He had to have it.

He followed the scent, and there on the empty field, in the middle was Jacob Black. Jacob was trembling on the ground, and his chest was bare and his body was in the nude, and it was also bloody. It looked as if Jacob had been fighting something, or someone.

Jacob sobbed, he was in pain, and this made Edward's heart shatter. He ran to him, and crouched next to him. Jacob flung his eyes open, looking at Edward.

"Edward, it hurts so much," he whispered, and then Edward could see that there was blood coming from Jacob's neck. And it drove Edward crazy.

"Make it stop please,". Jacob begged, sobbing.

"Jacob," Edward half moaned and half glad. Edward reached and had his arm around Jacob's waist, lifting him up. Edward watched as Jacob closed his eyes, and then Edward kissed his forehead.

"I'll make it stop," Edward whispered in his ear. Edward was still holding onto his waist, and then he trailed kisses along Jacob's face, until he reached his neck. Edward took a deep breath, and placed his mouth on his neck, biting it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay then if you want a part 2 just say yes in your comments!!