Edward and Jacob Part Four

Edward wanted to kill himself. He wanted to rewind what happened today, to forget what even happened. He was a monster, he didn't deserve to live.

He stared at Jacob intently, watching him. Jacob finally opened his eyes, he was awake all along. Jacob turned to the side, silent as ever. Edward felt disgusted with himself.

"Jacob I'm s-," as Edward scooted closer to Jacob, Jacob scooted away.

"Go away," he said evenly at Edward. Edward didn't argue, he solemnly walked away, leaving poor Jacob on the field.

He blinked twice. He was a werewolf, he was strong- he can beat this-

But no matter how many times Jacob tried to be strong and get up,but couldn't. He had never felt so vulnerable in his entire life. He felt humiliated as well.

Now he hated Edward all his might- he loathed him. He despised him. He got up, and surprisingly he could walk. He didn't feel like a newborn, so he relaxed a little. He was silent, he was dazed.

Going to his room quietly, he quickly dressed and laid on his bed, not moving. Billy came to his room.

"Son you all right?," he reached out to pat Jacob's shoulder when Jacob flinched and Billy knew he didn't want to be touched.

"I'm fine," he said in a voice that was like a robot tone. Billy knew something was wrong- Jacob wasn't the same.

"Sam wants you to patrol," Billy reported. Jacob could feel tears coming on, but he forced himself not to cry. He got up without a word, And for the first time in history, Jacob didn't get anything to eat.

When he got outside, he knew he couldn't phase or else the whole pack would know that Edward Cullen had. . Raped him.

This was so difficult for Jacob, he couldn't tell anyone or else everyone would hate him. Especially Bella. So Jacob went straight to bed, not speaking and liying on his bed. Billy knocked on his door but he ignored it.

Bella knew Edward was acting strange. He would look at her differently, now he doesn't stay with her most of the time. Bella was cuddling a statue (Edward) when the phone rang. Groaning she went to pick it up.

"Hello?!," she answered

"Bella I need your help!," Billy's voice blared at the other end.

"Whoa Billy what's wrong?,"

"It's Jacob-,"

Edward was already out the door when he heard that.

At the treaty line, Edward had to stay, but Bella could go. Edward knew that Jacob was upset about him raping him.

Bella knocks on the door, Billy lets her in. She walks straight to Jacob's room.

"Jake open the damn door," she said evenly. When he didn't respond, she said loudly, "Fine I guess I'll have to break it down," she was bluffing, Jacob knew she wasn't strong enough, but she could get hurt and Jacob didn't want that. So he got up and opened the door.

Bella gasped when she saw him. He had eyes that were literally nothing- Jacob wasn't there at all- it was as if he was dead. Bella reached over and gave him a hug. Billy excused himself, leaving them two alone.

"Oh Jacob, what happened?," she asked, full of worry and concern. But Jacob couldn't tell her- she would make fun of him, or be disgusted with him. No, I can't tell her, he thought.

"Nothing Bella. Nothing,"he made sure that Edward was going to pay.

~~~~~~~~

There ya go please vote and comment??? Comments usually motivate me to keep writing I'd love to hear your feedback!!!