Edward and Jacob Oneshot Part Three

WARNING: Read this chapter if you only want to know the sex scenes between Edward and Jacob. This is mature content so please read at own risk!!!!! Thank you and enjoy.

Edward felt Jacob's pulse slow down, and yet he still sucked on his neck. Jacob's blood was so different yet wonderful to Edward. It was way better than human- Jacob's blood was better than Bella's.

Jacob was now unconscious from losing too much blood, so he had his eyes closed and silent. Edward put a hand on Jacob's back, putting pressure on it, lifting Jacob. Edward then touched Jacob everywhere- lust controlled him, and he kissed Jacob roughly.

This would have been rape to Jacob if he were conscious but he wasn't so. . .Edward continued to kiss Jacob when Jacob flung his eyes open, and of course it's weird when you see a guy kissing you.

Jacob put his hands against Edward's chest, trying to shove him away but Edward was too strong- he forced Jacob to open his mouth wider, that's when Jacob started to freak out- he didn't want this- he wanted the vampire to stop. But did Edward stop? No! Instead he pulled Jacob roughly against him, and continued.

Edward lost control- he was a monster- he was raping Jacob Black.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so so sorry that I had Edward rape Jacob but I have a plot in mind for this thing so vote comment?? And I'm sorry if I was too descriptive for those stuff, I'm not very good but I tried, or if I just sucked.