𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7-

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑵𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕

"You've been going out a lot lately and that is why I asked Tobirama to follow you." Butsuma had his arms crossed and a frown on his face as he looked at Hashirama.

Hashirama gave a small glance at Tobirama with wide eyes before looking back at his father.

"Hashirama... The boy you've been meeting up with... Is an Uchiha." Butsuma's eyes narrowed.

Hashirama had guessed it already but hearing this news just confirmed it.

"Judging from your expression, don't tell me you already know this."

"No, I didn't." Hashirama quickly said. It was true. His prediction of Madara being an Uchiha could have been wrong.

"You know you are a Senju, right? Uchiha is our enemy. You could be seen as a traitor in other Senju's minds. You need to break that friendship between yourself and that boy. Use this as an opportunity to gain intel on the Uchiha... And if worst comes worst... Kill the boy."

Talking about killing, there was not an ounce of hesitation on Butsuma's face. Senju, Uchiha, and all the other clans had gone through constant battles. War, blood, killing, betrayal, and suffering were like daily activities. In fact, it was as if they all were friends with them.

"...Yes father." Hashirana lowered his gaze. He was shocked indeed. His face was full of terror and a little worry for his friend, Madara.

"There is also another matter," Butsuma spoke again but this time, his eyes were narrowed further.

"The girl with you and the Uchiha." Butsuma was talking about Nezuko.

Hashirama stiffened slightly.

He knew Nezuko had nothing to do with this. She had told Madara and Hashirama that her clan name was kamado but because Madara and Hashirama didn't know about the clan, they guessed it was a super small clan no one had heard of. 

"Just who is she?" A frown was on Butsuma's face

"W-well... She isn't a kunoichi. She is from a small clan called 'Kamado'. She also has nothing to do with this war or the Senju and Uchiha!" Hashirama tried to, at least, save his last friend.

There was already a really high chance of the Senju attacking Nezuko without even caring which clan she was from.

"Kamado?" Tajima had a confused look on.

Kamado wasn't a clan on their list. Meaning they weren't enemies but he had never heard of it as well.

As the leader of the clan, he knew all of the other clan leaders or at least clan names but never had he heard of the kamado clan.

"Hashirama!!! How could you have been fooled by a mere trick like this?! There is no Kamado clan. it is all a trick so you could warm up to her and give away secrets." Butsuma's first guess was that it was a trick from an enemy clan so that they could gain Intel or befriend the clan leader's son so that it would benefit their clan.

"Father, maybe it's just one of those clans that hid themselves from the war or a clan that didn't want to involve themself in the war! Nezuko is just eight years old! Can't we just leave her alone?."

"We kill or be killed. That is the shinobi rule." Butsuma spoke in a dark and cold voice that it made hashirama flinch.

But hashirama wasn't going to back down. He WILL save his friend.

"Nezuko's Clan is already annihilated by another clan. Why can't we just leave a young girl alone? She has nothing to do with this war. She has already suffered the loss of losing siblings and parents as we have."

"Leaving one to live can be a deadly choice. What if she becomes a kunoichi when she grows older or tries to attack the clan? Hashirama I've had it enough with you telling me to spare someone in WAR. This is war. Not some game where you can forgive someone. What if it's a trick? I won't take any chances. The decision is final. Tomorrow we will gain intel from the Uchiha and kill the girl."

Before Hashirama could even open his mouth, Butsuma gave a sharp glare at him and left.

But Hashirama was going to do everything in his power to save Nezuko and Madara... no matter which clan Madara was from, they were good friends.

----------------------

"The conclusion is final, Madara. Me and Izuna are going to go with you tomorrow. The mission is to kill the girl and get information from the Senju brat." Tajima spoke in a cold tone.

On the outside, Madara remained emotionless and nodded his head, but on the inside, Madara was panicking.

He already knew that after extracting the information, his father was going to kill Hashirama.

'Hashirama...' Madara was more than shocked.

'Nezuko.' Madara felt a wave of emotions as he thought of the Kamado girl. He had already been attached to the girl in a short period of time and just imagining his father killing someone he cared about made him feel...

Sick.

Madara couldn't let it happen.

No.

Madara WOULDN'T let it happen.

Madara was going to protect Nezuko

'No matter what... She is my... Friend...'

Madara clenched his fist tightly before leaving the room.

----------------------

Meanwhile, Nezuko was humming excitedly while waiting for her two friends who she considered brothers.

She was completely oblivious that this may just be the last time she would see Hashirama and Madara.

"Madara-nii, Hashirama-nii!" Nezuko called out towards both the boys that were walking toward her.

Madara and Hashirama tried to conjure a smile but failed miserably.

"Morning Nezuko." Both spoke simultaneously with a nervous look on their faces.

"Morning!" However, Nezuko didn't notice it.

"Let's start our meeting by skipping the rocks," Hashirama suggested while taking out the rock Madara had given him yesterday.

"Alright."

Madara also took out the rocks.

Nezuko stood on top of the water in the middle while waiting for both of them to finish so they could play.

Madara and hashirama simultaneously skipped the rocks to the other side.

Both looked at the rocks they had and their eyes widened.

'Scram' 'Run'

"I remember I have something to do. Nezuko, Hashirama I'll come back tomorrow."

"Me too."

"Huh-?" Nezuko was left with a confused expression as she saw both of them run in the opposite directions but Tajima and Butsuma suddenly appeared with Tobirama and Izuna.

"It looks like we had the same thoughts, huh, Butsuma Senju."

{I FORGOT THE LINES THEY SAID OR WHO SAID IT. T-T. And I can't even watch 'Naruto' Right now because my laptop is getting fixed. Yes, I am writing on mobile.}

"It seems so." Butsuma spoke back.

Madara and Hashirama gulped as they both took a glance at Nezuko.

Nezuko's expression remained confused as she look at the clan leaders.

They had their Clan crests on their back but Nezuko didn't even know about Clan crests.

All she knew was about the Kamado clan.

"Madara-nii, Hashirama-nii. Who are they? What is going on?"

And now, all the eyes were looking at Nezuko.