1

(Giyuu)

(Mafia Au)

.

.

.

Giyuu Tomioka, The self-centred adult woke up to the worst of the pounding headaches. The raventette though would soon not just stand up, but start walking to slowly place his clothes on himself. No matter what time or how much energy he had in himself. He would always choose to push for another daily jog, but sometimes he wished he could stay home and rest due to his muscles aching for days, weeks or maybe even months, Giyuu eventually lost count after a while. His thoughts were soon interrupted by a banging in his head, probably his morning headaches he thought, before grabbing his phone and keys that were once on the kitchen counter. Making his way to the front door, walking outside and locking it behind him. He sighed and looked at his surrounding before the ravenette started to lightly jog to the park, with headphones in; his ears and eyes closed. Due to him taking this route every day, it was a piece of cake for him to close his eyes and remember where he was going, it was almost like a walk in the park for giyuu. The sudden feeling of being grabbed though made his eyes shoot open and look around to realise what was happening, his body was dragged down to the floor in the nearby alleyway. With a straight face, Giyuu took a glimpse of his surroundings and the man that reeked of alcohol that was now hovering over his neck. With widened eyes, Giyuu started to scream "What are you doing, get off me creep!"

"Stop squirming, it will be over soon"

Since the guy was mostly more muscled than him, there was nothing Giyuu could do, except managed to kick the guy in the menstrual area (Balls) and run. The shorter boy ran for his dear life out of that alleyway "You slut! Get back here" As Giyuu was suddenly celebrating he heard a bag drop and running coming towards him, making him run even faster. His heart was racing and he was getting sweaty, looking around for a place to hide before he saw a massive group up ahead. Not caring about his social Anxiety, He would run up to them and hide behind a taller-looking male that seemed to have scares running along his chest, with the whitest hair. The group was staring at the male before the man looked behind him. Giyuu was instantly in love at the sight. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The male's voice was deep but that didn't scare Giyuu most slightly as he pointed over at the running man. Everyones gaze then changed to The taller boy's face, before staring at the running man. The taller that gave them a nod, almost instantly snapped his neck, making Giyuu shiver. As Giyuu stared at the body, he heard everyone speak.

"Do you know him Sanemi?"

"My~ my~ What do we have here"

"What a flashy younger!"

"I shall pray for his soul"

Giyuu started to build up a sort of embarrassment in his stomach as he now attached his focus to the group staring at him. Giyuu suddenly froze up and stared at the ground "Are you mute or something? Weren't you fucking screaming a second ago? Speak." The taller boy spoke to him before grabbing a sharp object from his pocket and pointing it at Giyuu's neck. "No need to be so rude boss, He might not want to speak." "That's not flashy" Giyuu gulped as he felt the cold metal hit his throat "Sorry... I will go now.. I was just going for a jog so you saved me and now I'm fine" giyuu messed up on his words as his anxiety was rising, making him stare at the body in a cold sweat. Looking behind him as he started to walk away. Giyuu then yet again felt arms wrap around him, feeling a cloth being pressed onto his mouth. Before completely dropping unconscious he would hear voices yet again behind him "I like him. Take him back to the base"  was the last thing giyuu heard before walking off was also heard. Giyuu actually thought about how he got into this mess for a second, if only The ravenette had listened to his instincts in the morning to stay home. This wouldn't be happening.

.

Giyuu soon opened his eyes to find himself in a black room and the taller man on a stool right in front of him "ohh~ look who decided to fucking wake up. took you long enough." Giyuu sat silent as he looked down and away, avoiding eye contact. He soon regretted his decisions as his chin was instantly pulled back up and feeling the same metal knife against his throat "You have a voice Giyuu. Use it." Giyuu wondered how he knew his name but shook it off as the man was a dangerous individual "What do you want from me." The boy's eyes widened as giyuu placed sass into his voice, making the taller smirk "Wanna play smart pretty boy, I will tell you what I want. I want you to be my wife so I can sync my family's business. Not like you have a choice since you will die if you refuse." Giyuu hated this. He never wanted it. He was being forced into a relationship and he would be dead if he refused. "I'd rather die than be with you asshole" Giyuu then spat as he leaned back into his chair, closing his eyes as he waited for his time to end. His whole life, for nothing. "I'm going to have to teach you how to stay quiet. Brat" That was the last thing giyuu wanted to hear before letting his head drop. He was unconscious again but still had the same words repeating in his head.

.

.

.

"I'd rather die than be with you. Asshole" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Sorry If if there was any spelling mistakes, I wanted to get this remake out for you guys as quick as possible so I didn't get to read over it!!)